Coaching Candidates

JMM28

From what I have heard Kathy McConnel-Miller will be SLU's new womens coach. It will be announced after the Final 4. They interviewed 2 canidates and with her Colorado ties to Chris May, Chris felt really comfortable with Kathy. The other canidate was Ty Evans from Alabama
http://www.dailycamera.com/ci_14780886?source=most_emailed

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

volfan isn't a good source. If it was already offered to Ingelsby, the deal would be done and at least leaked. The STL sources are crap, but someone on the ND beat would have picked up on it.

I never said he was offered, I said he was interviewed. Along with Chris Caputo and I've said they have offered it to An assistant coach. Now it could be Inglesby they offered it to but ..

volfan isn't a good source. If it was already offered to Ingelsby, the deal would be done and at least leaked. The STL sources are crap, but someone on the ND beat would have picked up on it.

I never said it was offered to inglesby, I sAid he was interviewed.quote name="JMM28" post="482531" timestamp="1459199131"]

I like Ingelsby, I think he'd be a good coach. But if he is the one who we end up hiring after all the talk about wanting to hit a "home-run" I think we'll have failed to generate the excitement the university originally set out to build.

You and I and the other season ticket holders might be pleased with the hire. But it's not going to generate additional interest from someone who isn't already interested in billiken basketball. And, to me, that was a primary goal of this search.