• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, wgstl said:

Need someone to go onto their board and ask which players are coming. They would find that funny.

They are delusional over there.  Schertz leaving completely broke them.  I really do understand being disappointed, but they have lost touch with reality.  Nobody acted like that when Romar left here for Washington.

8 minutes ago, brianstl said:

They are delusional over there.  Schertz leaving completely broke them.  I really do understand being disappointed, but they have lost touch with reality.  Nobody acted like that when Romar left here for Washington.

I’ve always gotten the impression no one noticed when Romar left for Washington.

Just now, ARon said:

I’ve always gotten the impression no one noticed when Romar left for Washington.

Not hardly it was long drawn out thing with him being the 3rd or 4th choice so we kind of had already dealt with him leaving early in the process.  

34 minutes ago, rhagolf said:

He will leave after 2 seasons. For a P5 job.

Cool story bro.  If that happens that means the program is doing great.  He may decide to make his own legacy, and perhaps we will be able to end up in the Big East.

DirtyRican likes this

Actually I went and read several pages at Sycamore pride and I didn't think it was all that bad.  Typical stuff and nothing that all out of sorts.  Basically what they are saying is that a big money donor - Chaiftz - bought him and that is not far from the truth.  Yes there are a couple of crazy people but that is to be expected.  The guy who said we were terrible to Ford on the Board is not wrong but honestly, that was like calling your brother a name and then getting into a fight with someone else who did the same.  Never any death threats as a couple talked about on our Board so not sure where that came from - probably projection.

2 hours ago, rhagolf said:

He will leave after 2 seasons. For a P5 job.

Sweet!  I would be on board, means we are really good for 2 years and another good up and comer coach wants to be here.