Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, stmdragons said:

A 6’10” guy who shoots 42% from three. 

And a very good passer and rebounder.

Poor man's jokic?

stmdragons likes this

2 hours ago, willie said:

Watched him briefly today. Not particularly impressed. What did I miss?

Can shoot the three, very good passer for a 5 (3.8 apg) okay rebounder at 6.6 rpg-think Ezewiro-but not a rim protector with only 0.7 bpg. 

15 minutes ago, willie said:

A sophomore  with 15 pts 7 rebounds and 2 assists in the game. That's pretty good right?

46 minutes ago, willie said:

I watched him a handful of times this season. But today I saw him in person, and every time he touched the ball I felt like I was in a wax museum. Dude is seriously sloooooow. He definitely has some all around skills, but I wasn't super impressed either. Kinda reminds me of Vouyoukas with better ball handling. 

Tucker DeVries is a straight up dog. Total gangster. If AJ Green from Northern Iowa made the League, this guy is definitely going to get some playing time. 

cgeldmacher likes this

8 minutes ago, Bizziken said:

I watched him a handful of times this season. But today I saw him in person, and every time he touched the ball I felt like I was in a wax museum. Dude is seriously sloooooow. He definitely has some all around skills, but I wasn't super impressed either. Kinda reminds me of Vouyoukas with better ball handling. 

Tucker DeVries is a straight up dog. Total gangster. If AJ Green from Northern Iowa made the League, this guy is definitely going to get some playing time. 

If a coach's system can succeed without standout athletes, that's a good thing.  Expands the pool of players from which he can recruit.

22 minutes ago, Bizziken said:

I only watched for a little while before my Sunday nap took over but he looked really slow. I admit I didn’t see much. 

8 minutes ago, 3star_recruit said:

If a coach's system can succeed without standout athletes, that's a good thing.  Expands the pool of players from which he can recruit.

Absolutely. That's certainly not an indictment of Schertz. And Ian was a great Billiken so it's a favorable impression. But Avila has achieved near mythical status, which I think is currently above his pay grade. 

Indiana State NET is 26, they're quad one 1-3, q2 4-1, q3 10-0, Q4  12-1

That's respectable, probably good enough. Jerry Palm has them predicted as 11 seed. Edit: He said on CBS Sports they're probably out as they only have that 1 Q1 win.

8 hours ago, TheA_Bomb said:

Indiana State NET is 26, they're quad one 1-3, q2 4-1, q3 10-0, Q4  12-1

That's respectable, probably good enough. Jerry Palm has them predicted as 11 seed. Edit: He said on CBS Sports they're probably out as they only have that 1 Q1 win.

They’ll get left out so a under 500 big ten team can get in.

You give U of Minnesota the exact same resume and they get a 4 seed. 

slufan13, BLIKNS and ACE like this

34 minutes ago, dlarry said:

They’ll get left out so a under 500 big ten team can get in.

You give U of Minnesota the exact same resume and they get a 4 seed. 

I f*cking hate the NCAA committee. 

SLUMedBilliken15 likes this