NET Tracker 2021-22

Littlebill

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

38 minutes ago, Crewsorlose said:

Actually, it will get us a top 25-ish NET ranking. 

I hope your are right, but with only two teams ahead of us in the current NET-Davidson, 38, VCU 53- I find it hard to believe we can get close to top 25.  While the Wiz might be the only poster who can figure out NET, I think we need some better wins than our remaining schedule would allow, to get to top 25 land.  If we can go 15-3 or better in Conference then we will see. 

1 minute ago, Slu let the dogs out? said:

If we go 15-3 in conference play, a shot and a beer on me for everyone that joins me at the new and improved Humphrey's for our first round match up in the NCAA tourney. Play your cards right and I may throw in a wine cooler.

Wine Coolers Are Making a Comeback - Bartles & Jaymes Selling Canned Wine  Drinks

in

1 hour ago, Slu let the dogs out? said:

If we go 15-3 in conference play a shot and a beer on me for everyone that joins me at the new and improved Humphrey's for our first round match up in the NCAA tourney. Play your cards right and I may throw in a wine cooler.

Wine Coolers Are Making a Comeback - Bartles & Jaymes Selling Canned Wine  Drinks

By the way, which one's Bartles?