2021-2022 Season

Aquinas

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

57 minutes ago, RUBillsFan said:

I'll second this.  Finishing the conference schedule 12-1 would be a good thing to do.

I don't always agree with everything I read on Billikens.com but I must say, after careful consideration, I can't argue with this sentiment.

Boise (check)… now onto four games at home and one in Vegas to close out the non-conference schedule. UAB’s gonna be a tricky one. Would love a great crowd especially with the game start at 5:30 to avoid most of the elite eight matchup… I’d bet the soccer game will be on in the arena as soon as the game is over.

roll bills

1 hour ago, A10Ref said:

Boise (check)… now onto four games at home and one in Vegas to close out the non-conference schedule. UAB’s gonna be a tricky one. Would love a great crowd especially with the game start at 5:30 to avoid most of the elite eight matchup… I’d bet the soccer game will be on in the arena as soon as the game is over.

roll bills

Would've LOVED for the soccer game to be at Hermann. That crowd would've been incredible and to go from one to the other would've been the best way I could imagine to spend my birthday. I'll take a home basketball game and a watch party at Fieldhouse immediately after.

3 minutes ago, Bills By 40 said:

Would've LOVED for the soccer game to be at Hermann. That crowd would've been incredible and to go from one to the other would've been the best way I could imagine to spend my birthday. I'll take a home basketball game and a watch party at Fieldhouse immediately after.

Sport loses x the board. Sucks really. instead of WS level atmosphere we get a Florida Marlin crowd. 

-UAB on espn+ tonight at 6.30 CT, per their site: UAB (5-2) ranks first in the nation in steals (97), steals per game (13.9) and turnover margin (10.0) through seven games played this season.

-Auburn also on plus tonight

-and in case you are in San Antonio you can catch Our Lady of the Lake at Incarnate Word

Bills By 40 likes this

2 hours ago, Cowboy II said:

-UAB on espn+ tonight at 6.30 CT, per their site: UAB (5-2) ranks first in the nation in steals (97), steals per game (13.9) and turnover margin (10.0) through seven games played this season.

-Auburn also on plus tonight

-and in case you are in San Antonio you can catch Our Lady of the Lake at Incarnate Word

perfect storm Yuri TO issues vs #1 stealing team :(

1 hour ago, HoosierPal said:

How come Hargrove has only been to the line 7 times?

We have 5 rotation players shooting above 75% from the line.

Jones 91.7%

Jimerson 88.1%

Collins 85.2 %

Linssen 82.5%

Okoro 75.8%

Opponents have 45 blocks to our 31.  Is Bully Ball gone?

As long as we keep on winning, is it really important that we continue the Bully Ball?

If anyone has watched UAB play, then you probably have the same impression I do, we are in for a tough game on Saturday. This team has a surprising amount of talent. Another athletic defensive club. We need to protect the ball. We need the good version of Okoro, to match a pretty legit center. They do not have a Yuri Collins level point guard. Should win, but a battle.

1 minute ago, AnkielBreakers said:

If anyone has watched UAB play, then you probably have the same impression I do, we are in for a tough game on Saturday. This team has a surprising amount of talent. Another athletic defensive club. We need to protect the ball. We need the good version of Okoro, to match a pretty legit center. They do not have a Yuri Collins level point guard. Should win, but a battle.

I agree. UAB is really good. Josh Leblanc was a transfer I was hoping SLU would target. Quan Jackson is maybe the best on-ball defender I’ve seen this year. This will be a tough game. I think we’ll be up for the challenge.