I start this thread about the same week every year, so here's the class of 2024 introduction. The BBE roster is basically my starting point:

Jobe Bryant, G - KC area kid, appears to be one of their better players. Earl has said good things about his game and hasn't otherwise said much yet about the class.
Nassir Binion, F - Appears to be from U City, not sure where he's going to HS.
Zamier Collins, PG - Won MVP after helping BBE win a 2024 tournament in January.
D'Trevion Foster, G - Played for Ball Hogg Academy in a Reebok Series event this past weekend and won a Player of the Game award.
Anthony Gause, G - Played in the Ramey Fall League at Ritter last year, was one of BBE's top players in events over the winter.
Travis Green, III, G - Scored a ton in the Ramey Fall League. Attended Whitfield for middle school.
Jadis Jones, G - Attends New Madrid County Central down near the boot heel.
Koterrion Owens, F - I think he's also a SE MO area kid.
Ramzi Salem, G - Appears on some national rankings. From Lake St. Louis and attended John Burroughs for middle school.
Holden Souter, SF - Attended Whitfield for middle school.

If anyone knows anything about the class, feel free to add on. Information is more scarce than usual, given the current external circumstances.

Jadis is probably 6'4 or 6'5" now.  He has a chance to be really good.  Good court vision for his age.  Good athlete.  He has an impressive frame for his age and if hegrows a few inches more, I could see him ending up playing anywhere from the 1-4.

1 hour ago, gobillsgo said:

I expect we will have our pick of the lot after our two consecutive Elite Eights in the next two seasons.  😎

Why would you sell us short like this. Usually one would refer to a season as the point where they ended up not just a spot they passed along the way

56 minutes ago, slufanskip said:

Why would you sell us short like this. Usually one would refer to a season as the point where they ended up not just a spot they passed along the way

I didn't want to sound greedy!  But I like the way you think

1 hour ago, slufanskip said:

Maybe it is just me, but I kind of forget that Butler made back to back Championship games. How freaking wild was that?!?!

One direction snl glee GIF - Find on GIFER

56 minutes ago, TheChosenOne said:

Maybe it is just me, but I kind of forget that Butler made back to back Championship games. How freaking wild was that?!?!

For me, the loss to Duke is so memorable whereas the loss the following season to UConn is so forgettable.

1 hour ago, RUBillsFan said:

For me, the loss to Duke is so memorable whereas the loss the following season to UConn is so forgettable.

Completely agree. It is also wild to think back to how close the final shot/shots were to them pulling it off against Duke.