Recruiting - 2024

Pistol

10 minutes ago, Cowboy II said:

-GET IT RIGHT!!

Look, We just deliver. For obvious reasons we don't even know who actually fills the bag. Just between us though I hear talk though and suspect that the money men are the Shoe's ( mostly K and S as I hear Willie has a few vice's that take up a lot of his money ), Roy and Taj. 

cgeldmacher likes this

• Replies 445
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, slufanskip said:

Look, We just deliver. For obvious reasons we don't even know who actually fills the bag. Just between us though I hear talk though and suspect that the money men are the Shoe's ( mostly K and S as I hear Willie has a few vice's that take up a lot of his money ), Roy and Taj. 

-do we need to get Basketball Country to supervise this enterprise? 

I'm a little short, what with me putting "Anonymous" on that Performance Nutrition Center room in the O'Louglhin Center.  Seems I just underfigured the overall cost of White Castles, Imo's, and Falstaff Lite.

48 minutes ago, Taj79 said:

I'm a little short, what with me putting "Anonymous" on that Performance Nutrition Center room in the O'Louglhin Center.  Seems I just underfigured the overall cost of White Castles, Imo's, and Falstaff Lite.

Did Falstaff have a lite?

@willie ---- likely no but at least you got the joke!  I was torn between that and Griesedieck Brothers Lite.  I wasn't sure the youth on here would be able to differentiate between the brewing company and the dorm.  And Griesedieck Brothers owned Falstaff Brewing.

willie likes this

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
12 hours ago, Taj79 said:

coach ---- who are #1 and #22 for Ritter?

#1 is Braxton Stacker and #22 is Robert Lewis. Both played for Brad Beal Elite alongside SLU commits Kellen Thames and Nick Kramer. Stacker is committed to Murray State. I’m not sure the status of Lewis’ recruitment (although it’s fair to say SLU has not actively recruited him)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

John Bol will be moving from Brad Beal Elite to MOKAN Elite for the next AAU season. Now CBC will be sweating it out to see if he also ends up at Link Academy. Link HC Rodney Perry is also a coach in the MOKAN program and brought guys like Tarris Reed and Damien Mayo down there for this year.

5 minutes ago, Pistol said:

John Bol will be moving from Brad Beal Elite to MOKAN Elite for the next AAU season. Now CBC will be sweating it out to see if he also ends up at Link Academy. Link HC Rodney Perry is also a coach in the MOKAN program and brought guys like Tarris Reed and Damien Mayo down there for this year.

This probably hurts our recruiting chances, right?

7 minutes ago, NoCoBillsFan said:

This probably hurts our recruiting chances, right?

It would be better to have him at the STL-based program than the KC-based program, yes. There are a lot of variables here and I don't think a player leaving BBE is always a big hit - we have good relationships with other programs, too. Just haven't made much headway with MOKAN. I'm curious to see if he ends up leaving the area for school - Marcus Wilson is his guardian and you'd think that would mean trying to keep him in the STL area, but he's already going to be traveling more to play AAU now.

32 minutes ago, Pistol said:

I'm not sure how Tarris Reed and Damien Mayo going to Link Academy helped either player.  Reed made his commitment to Michigan months ago and was already trending to top 50 status.  Mayo doesn't have any new offers.  Coach Perry must have one helluva sales pitch.

AGB91 likes this

1 hour ago, Pistol said:

CBC already has a history of their guys playing for MOKAN.  Plus, I don't think CBC and Vashon players can play for BBE right now because Tatum and Irons are coaching for BBE.

Pistol likes this

46 minutes ago, brianstl said:

CBC already has a history of their guys playing for MOKAN.  Plus, I don't think CBC and Vashon players can play for BBE right now because Tatum and Irons are coaching for BBE.

Why would the coaches preclude them from playing?