2018-19 season

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

50 minutes ago, billikenfan05 said:

John Kelly just did an ad read on the blues broadcast for our game Tues night and referred to Semo as Southwest Missouri state. He’s clearly in the same form as the Blues.

good he's giving them us as an alternative to blowing money on that team. many of their games have been close to unwatchable. Coach will be gone be new years imo.

People need to stop being shocked that a team with more newcomers than returning players (in which 4 of the new players didn’t practice until at least 2 days before the first exhibition game because of injury or other reason) is having a couple of issues after two exhibition games. 

My expectation is for our team to have a few “what the heck?” moments or games where we wonder if they are going to be as good as we thought, but by the time that mid-late December rolls around, we will start steam-rolling our opponents because our players  will develop more chemistry and learn their place on the team

16 hours ago, BillsBeliever!!! said:

People need to stop being shocked that a team with more newcomers than returning players (in which 4 of the new players didn’t practice until at least 2 days before the first exhibition game because of injury or other reason) is having a couple of issues after two exhibition games. 

My expectation is for our team to have a few “what the heck?” moments or games where we wonder if they are going to be as good as we thought, but by the time that mid-late December rolls around, we will start steam-rolling our opponents because our players  will develop more chemistry and learn their place on the team

You need to stop creating controversies in your head. Nobody is SHOCKED at this, you’re counter arguing against nobody.  

The fat lady has sung for Elliot. Too bad, but I don't think many of us felt he'd play much of a role this year. It was nice to think we'd have a big who could step outside but realistically many thought he'd never make it thru the season. 

6 minutes ago, Glorydays2013 said:

Travis Ford just called me so Bills by 30 

Funny post just got the call too, coach really wants us at the game.

Glorydays2013 likes this

t frod came to my house and offered to cuck my wife for me if i'd come to the game.  i told him thanks but i was busy this weekend and would follow along with the GDT and he said what's a GDT as he was zipping up his pants and i was like yeah right t frod, like you don't read the board and he was like you got me then he was like you sure your wife doesn't want the t frod cuck and i was like oh i'm sure she wants it, she went to UK and thinks you're awesome but my wife was like no thanks on the cuck t frod and then we all did a group hug and he signed our daughter's forehead with a sharpie and blew out of there on the moped.  bill brasky was on the back of the moped and he was HAMMERED DRUNK. what a moment!

billlllies!