Fall 2017 allegations against unnamed players (aka Situation 2)

DoctorB

23 minutes ago, Slu let the dogs out? said:

I've reported Bonton aka Tilk twice on Twitter for abuse.

Tilk unmasked, lol

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, SLU_Nick said:

Willie Reed gets 6 game suspension for domestic violence...that’s it?! Disregard.

back to your regularly scheduled programming 

Domestic violence is so 2016. The twitter mob has moved onto sex offenses. Much more salacious. 

1 hour ago, slufan13 said:

This guy is going crazy on Pestello right now 

Did you see how many people he tweeted? Dozens and dozens, including several people associated with Mizzou and even Fred Thatch. Some of the people he tagged don't make any sense. He's a Mizzou fan and it's pretty clear what he's trying to do. This guy may be more pathetic than Tilk!

Edit: just saw a Tweet of his wishing Travis Ford would get brain cancer on his birthday. Didn't know they allowed cell phones in the psych ward.

9 minutes ago, Billy Ken said:

If Goodwin leaves, assume Gordon is out too...does Coach Ford stay?

Where would Ford go?

He'd be a tough sell to boosters. 

I don't think he'd want an OVC level  job.

Maybe a team like Depaul would take him. He's proven he can recruit to big city schools. Keep the local talent in Chicago. Their coach is finishing up a crappy 3 year run. 

I just don't think he has proven enough here to get a better job. If Ford wants to leave he is going to have to work his tail off and make an NCAA appearance or 2 here. Then the big schools will come calling.

19 minutes ago, dlarry said:

Where would Ford go?

He'd be a tough sell to boosters. 

I don't think he'd want an OVC level  job.

Maybe a team like Depaul would take him. He's proven he can recruit to big city schools. Keep the local talent in Chicago. Their coach is finishing up a crappy 3 year run. 

I just don't think he has proven enough here to get a better job. If Ford wants to leave he is going to have to work his tail off and make an NCAA appearance or 2 here. Then the big schools will come calling.

I tend to agree with you, but maybe an AAC school takes a chance on him. Dunphy at Temple is like 100 years old. Hell, East Carolina needs a coach after Lebo quit.