GDT Dayton vs SLU down the fly boys

CBFan

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Pistol said:

You and I have different definitions of what constitutes "fair" weather, because right now our program is a beach house being pummeled by a hurricane and we're all hoping the foundation holds.

You're right. I apologize. But, regardless of who isn't being allowed to play, the team I'm watching is far better than anything I saw in the last three years. They deserve our support. It makes me angry when I watch the games from 700 miles away and see 2/3rds of the seats empty.

Post game, Ford said he knew we were going to get off to a slow start, because the team was still feeling the VCU game.  They felt they let the fans down.  He was very positive on Jalen. 

Only 5 TO's was HUGE.

Largest crowd of the year saw maybe the best home game of the year.  

11 minutes ago, RiseAndGrind said:

Travis Ford > Phred Pestello

Did you see the moron doing his best to look like a fun guy? Wearing the giant boxing gloves. This seems to be his only move. When people criticize him: Do something that makes him look relatable. It would be hilarious to see all the students move away from him. 

Shout out Slunatics: good job with the Goodwin chant. Also the pregame routine is pretty cool to watch.

2 minutes ago, billikenfan05 said:

Did you see the moron doing his best to look like a fun guy? Wearing the giant boxing gloves. This seems to be his only move. When people criticize him: Do something that makes him look relatable. 

Shout out Slunatics: good job with the Goodwin chant. Also the pregame routine is pretty cool to watch.

And a hard freeze warning is in effect in hell tonight.

Littlebill likes this

Travis Ford genuinely loves the fans, and I truly believe he genuinely loves being here. That speech after the the game really pulled on the heart strings. It's a damn shame this administration is trying their absolute best to destroy everything Ford has been trying to build these past two years. 

Shame on Fred Pestello, Kratky, and Weathers for trying their hardest to destroy the lives of these young men.

12 minutes ago, billikenfan05 said:

Did you see the moron doing his best to look like a fun guy? Wearing the giant boxing gloves. This seems to be his only move. When people criticize him: Do something that makes him look relatable. It would be hilarious to see all the students move away from him. 

I didn't hear the Goodwin chant. What was it?

5 minutes ago, Spoon-Balls said:

Travis Ford genuinely loves the fans, and I truly believe he genuinely loves being here. That speech after the the game really pulled on the heart strings. It's a damn shame this administration is trying their absolute best to destroy everything Ford has been trying to build these past two years. 

Shame on Fred Pestello, Kratky, and Weathers for trying their hardest to destroy the lives of these young men.

You should listen to his press conference after the game.

3 minutes ago, GoBills73 said:

Where/how?

Good question. I went back to link it but it was nowhere to be found. It was one of those live streaming Instagram stories. 

In summary, someone asked if the post game speech was, in part, a response to the ongoing investigation. Ford seemed to have gotten pretty emotional, prasing the fans and spoke of how his players were "good guys".