Billikens.com Message Board
Sign in to follow this  
HoosierPal

2020 A10 Games and Comments

Rhodey beats the Bonnies.  Dayton puts away Richmond.  Duquesne loses at Umass.  Things are starting to settle.  Dayton and VCU remain class of the league.  Rhodey second tier.  The #4 spot remains up for grabs.  

11 hours ago, Taj79 said:

Rhodey beats the Bonnies.  Dayton puts away Richmond.  Duquesne loses at Umass.  Things are starting to settle.  Dayton and VCU remain class of the league.  Rhodey second tier.  The #4 spot remains up for grabs.  

Davidson has awoken, I fear. 

Davidson:  I don't know.  They are still Grady and Gudmundsson and not that great.  They contained us sure but they have played St. Joe's, Fordham and Mason in their other wins and only Fordham was on the road.  I am wondering what they do Wednesday at Geedubya.  Geedubya is goofy right now ----- blow out Umass on the road, lose to Fordham, trash St. Joe's.  They also have to go to VCU, go to St. Bonaventure, host Rhode Island, go to Dayton, go to Richmond and close with no seniors on senior night against VCU.  That could be six losses and a 7 and 9 conference record.  All we can do is wait and see.

5 minutes ago, Taj79 said:

Davidson:  I don't know.  They are still Grady and Gudmundsson and not that great.  They contained us sure but they have played St. Joe's, Fordham and Mason in their other wins and only Fordham was on the road.  I am wondering what they do Wednesday at Geedubya.  Geedubya is goofy right now ----- blow out Umass on the road, lose to Fordham, trash St. Joe's.  They also have to go to VCU, go to St. Bonaventure, host Rhode Island, go to Dayton, go to Richmond and close with no seniors on senior night against VCU.  That could be six losses and a 7 and 9 conference record.  All we can do is wait and see.

imo george washington has some real talent.   like us though, it is very young talent and they really dont have a french or a goodwin to contain the youth.  i am betting in a couple of years they will be contending.  

Battle and Nelson Jr. are good foundational starts.