Fall 2017 allegations against unnamed players (aka Situation 2)

DoctorB

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, AnkielBreakers said:

You know what is funny, Tilkowsky has been blocked.  I can’t even see his posts, but I bet he is writing some useless, inflammatory, and obnoxious posts.  Am I right?

Affirmative. He's using the transitive theory to try to get Ford fired. If said coach (A) recruits certain player (B) and that player turns out to be bad (C), then coach Ford is also bad. His logic, while mathematically sound, is moronic. 

1 hour ago, Coach314 said:

Not sure what case you are trying to solve Matlock.  

Probably too young to know who Matlock is but your post made me laugh coach.

2 hours ago, HenryB said:

Revealing....you don't consider Billikens your players?

It's amazing some people are just now realizing "coach" is a d-bag. Listen to me people. I have a good track record on this stuff. I called this a long time ago. Go back to his second ever post on the board. He declared that Gordon would NEVER sign with SLU. He's just a slightly less annoying version of v-time.

HenryB likes this

2 minutes ago, ACE said:

It's amazing some people are just now realizing "coach" is a d-bag. Listen to me people. I have a good track record on this stuff. I called this a long time ago. Go back to his second ever post on the board. He declared that Gordon would NEVER sign with SLU. He's just a slightly less annoying version of v-time.

I'm just curious why he told one of the few known woman posters on this board to "stop" and no one else. 

23 minutes ago, RiseAndGrind said:

Yo @wgstl you guys are lit already 

this is awesome. But dang why couldn't this guy wait a day.

Ive been informed that there's a hill designated for chicks in bikinis to slide down. 

24 minutes ago, wgstl said:

this is awesome. But dang why couldn't this guy wait a day.

Ive been informed that there's a hill designated for chicks in bikinis to slide down. 

Thought about doing the Waste Management Open for my bachelor party. I messed up big time. Oh well, maybe next marriage. 

17 minutes ago, 615Billiken said:

I'm still unhappy with the University's handling of the situation and their decision, AND I think Murkens is showing some of his more misguided colors. The two things  happily coexist in my mind.

Our society has become very polarized in its thinking(s).  Human beings have good points and bad points; none of us is perfect (and few of us are completely and incorrigibly evil).  That was one thing that occurred to me as I read today's Post-Dispatch column by Ben Frederickson about Terence Phillips's Title 9 turmoil is that the fact that he has had those women accuse him of some terrible things doesn't mean that he hasn't also done some things that exhibited leadership.  Bill Cosby did some awful things, but that doesn't completely negate the good television and comedy that characterized his earlier work -- at least, not in my mind.  I can still watch The Cosby Show and appreciate it, even though I know Bill later went rogue.  Even Martin Luther King, Jr. had his slip-ups.

I do think men should treat women in a manner that respects their feelings, regardless of social position, but I also think women should take responsibility for their decisions, if they're going to demand "equality."  (Women's pay should be the same as men's pay for the same responsibilities, but...)  If women are going to demand to be "equal," while still happily profiting from whatever sex appeal they can levy, then they should accept the consequences of their decisions to engage in sexual activity.  Of course, it's unacceptable for a man to coerce a woman into sexual activity because of what she wears or because of her appearance, but if a woman initiates a sexual encounter or agrees to one, then she can't holler "rape" and still be taken seriously regarding equality.

1 hour ago, RiseAndGrind said:

I'm just curious why he told one of the few known woman posters on this board to "stop" and no one else. 

I am curious why the word "stop" triggered such a response from you guys.  The word stop was for the post.  I like how you guys try to "read between the lines" to create conversation.  If you guys want to give validity to a post saying he wasn't there....but his phone was....fine.  Have at it.  Continue with the theories.  

1 hour ago, ACE said:

Lol do you have that post framed in your office.  That seems to be your "go to move".  I appreciate all your insightful posts you contribute to the forum.  Keep up the good work.  

"I have a good track record on this stuff" 😂😂😂 ...classic

36 minutes ago, Quality Is Job 1 said:

Our society has become very polarized in its thinking(s).  Human beings have good points and bad points; none of us is perfect (and few of us are completely and incorrigibly evil).  That was one thing that occurred to me as I read today's Post-Dispatch column by Ben Frederickson about Terence Phillips's Title 9 turmoil is that the fact that he has had those women accuse him of some terrible things doesn't mean that he hasn't also done some things that exhibited leadership.  Bill Cosby did some awful things, but that doesn't completely negate the good television and comedy that characterized his earlier work -- at least, not in my mind.  I can still watch The Cosby Show and appreciate it, even though I know Bill later went rogue.  Even Martin Luther King, Jr. had his slip-ups.

I do think men should treat women in a manner that respects their feelings, regardless of social position, but I also think women should take responsibility for their decisions, if they're going to demand "equality."  (Women's pay should be the same as men's pay for the same responsibilities, but...)  If women are going to demand to be "equal," while still happily profiting from whatever sex appeal they can levy, then they should accept the consequences of their decisions to engage in sexual activity.  Of course, it's unacceptable for a man to coerce a woman into sexual activity because of what she wears or because of her appearance, but if a woman initiates a sexual encounter or agrees to one, then she can't holler "rape" and still be taken seriously regarding equality.

I miss the world where Bill Cosby was a good guy........it never really existed of course......

10 minutes ago, Coach314 said:

Lol do you have that post framed in your office.  That seems to be your "go to move".  I appreciate all your insightful posts you contribute to the forum.  Keep up the good work.  

"I have a good track record on this stuff" 😂😂😂 ...classic

Stop

28 minutes ago, Coach314 said:

If you guys want to give validity to a post saying he wasn't there....but his phone was....fine.  Have at it.  Continue with the theories.  

It seems fairly evident that you have some insight into the situation and/or the status of the situation.  Why not just say something to the effect "I've heard from folks close to the situation and based on what i'm told, this is not true"? Or better yet, offer up some details of what you know, if possible.  

54 minutes ago, moytoy12 said:

It seems fairly evident that you have some insight into the situation and/or the status of the situation.  Why not just say something to the effect "I've heard from folks close to the situation and based on what i'm told, this is not true"? Or better yet, offer up some details of what you know, if possible.  

54 minutes ago, moytoy12 said:

He doesn't have any insight, he's just a loud mouth Mizzou troll, who is praying that Goodwin ends up in Columbia.....A better name for him would be coach loser........

55 minutes ago, moytoy12 said:

At first I thought there was no way BillyKittie's post had any chance of being correct. Too many things didn't make sense.

But what if it was something like; he was in the other room, his phone was used, etc. There are too many unknowns to fill in and the details would matter, but it would partially explain why he could play while the others couldn't.

Unfortunately, as we saw from Willie Reed being suspended for being in the other room, apparently just being in the apartment while others are having consensual sex in another room, makes you as culpable as anyone these days

4 minutes ago, BIG BILL FAN said:

He doesn't have any insight, he's just a loud mouth Mizzou troll, who is praying that Goodwin ends up in Columbia.....A better name for him would be coach loser........

I have to think that with the Terrance Phillips saga just starting to unravel, the chances of Mizzou taking any transfers that were suspended or expelled from another school for Title IX violations is approaching 0%.

William Iken likes this

1 minute ago, kshoe said:

At first I thought there was no way BillyKittie's post had any chance of being correct. Too many things didn't make sense.

But what if it was something like; he was in the other room, his phone was used, etc. There are too many unknowns to fill in and the details would matter, but it would partially explain why he could play while the others couldn't.

Unfortunately, as we saw from Willie Reed being suspended for being in the other room, apparently just being in the apartment while others are having consensual sex in another room, makes you as culpable as anyone these days

Makes me want to send my boys to WGU for home-college.....