Fall 2017 allegations against unnamed players (aka Situation 2)

DoctorB

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have no idea what weight it has, but since this is where we come to talk about it,  and it hadn’t been said before.. that was what I heard.

1 minute ago, slufan13 said:

Appreciate your insight for sure. Not sure what 314's problem is

😊

little bit of a touchy subject I know all too well.

18 minutes ago, BilliKitty said:

I have no idea what weight it has, but since this is where we come to talk about it,  and it hadn’t been said before.. that was what I heard.

😊

little bit of a touchy subject I know all too well.

No clue on whether it’s true or not, but interesting. Thanks for the post. 

It doesn’t directly apply to this situation but there’s a documentary on Amazon Prime called “Can We Take a Joke”. It broaches the topic of mob outrage especially on college campuses. It also details an occasion where a college hired people to heckle and shut down a comedy musical which they were offended by. I felt it kinda related to our situation in colleges over stepping their bounds. 

7 minutes ago, billikenfan05 said:

It doesn’t directly apply to this situation but there’s a documentary on Amazon Prime called “Can We Take a Joke”. It broaches the topic of mob outrage especially on college campuses. It also details an occasion where a college hired people to heckle and shut down a comedy musical which they were offended by. I felt it kinda related to our situation in colleges over stepping their bounds. 

Going to check it out.  Thanks for the info.

4 hours ago, MattyMo213 said:

AD posted a video as an Instagram story. It has him shooting in what looks to be a high school gym. He had a Slu shirt on from what I can see but his bio still says professional 😒

I used to see him shoot around in the rec after he transferred to SLU decked out in UCF gear. I wouldn't read into his wardrobe too much. 

2 hours ago, Billiken Rich said:

Never thought 314 was a d-bag until just recently......

I have pointed this out in the past and caught a lot of flack...he posts under various handles on powermizzou...he wants Goodwin and Gordon at spumac.  I’ve always considered him an arrogant ass.

12 minutes ago, HenryB said:

I have pointed this out in the past and caught a lot of flack...he posts under various handles on powermizzou...he wants Goodwin and Gordon at spumac.  I’ve always considered him an arrogant ass.

I guess if you repeat enough lies you believe them.  I am not and have never been on powermizzou.  Appreciate the kind words tho.  

6 hours ago, Coach314 said:

I guess if you repeat enough lies you believe them.  I am not and have never been on powermizzou.  Appreciate the kind words tho.  

6 hours ago, Coach314 said:

Lol....you mean like the garbage you keep repeating about our players? Stop being a jerk and a troll and I won't have to keep mentioning your not so secret posting.

BenFred had a piece in the post today saying Phillips for Mizzou shouldn't play another game there.  Was glad to see he did acknowledge briefly at the end that the SLU case seems to be "significantly different" situation and he isn't just lumping them together.  

2 hours ago, HenryB said:

Lol....you mean like the garbage you keep repeating about our players? Stop being a jerk and a troll and I won't have to keep mentioning your not so secret posting.

😂😂 secret posting?  Can you give me an example of the recent garbage I have posted about "your" players 🤔

2 minutes ago, Coach314 said:

Not sure what case you are trying to solve Matlock.  

You seem like a nice enough and reasonable enough person, just wish you didn’t feel the need to sporadically condescend billiken fans on our own board. Would love for you to keep posting otherwise but would also love for you to stop doing that.

moytoy12 likes this

23 hours ago, William Iken said:

You're not the life of a party, are you mate. Why aren't the three other men also victims here - if only one filmed, all the others are in the same boat as the ladies. All willingly participated in an orgy. All were filmed. And I highly doubt the three men gave verbal consent. So why are they suspended and the women vistims? I don't get it. Is it because they are men? Black? Athletes? All of the above?

Actually I am the life of a party.

I know right from wrong unlike the SLU basketball players.

As far as I am concerned if the players feel like they are victims they have every right to file charges of sexual assault.

If the players want to charge their teammate with filming them while they had sex. By all means feel free to do so.

The men are suspended because the women charged them with sexual assault. If the players want to charge the women with sexual assault then they certainly can.

It has nothing to do with any of your suggestions.

Again I don't think these are the type of people (SLU players) that SLU want to have represent their University.

If Ford is recruiting these types of players as far as I am concerned He can go as well.

Disappointing that so many people are only worried about wins/losses for the basketball team. They have no sympathy or empathy for the women.

Also no one has said that they were concerned with Title IX before this incident. That is too bad.