Coaching Candidates

JMM28

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you for the link, coach Ingelsby would not have a problem with most of the A10 teams being on the east coast. I can see were he would be a good fit for the A10.

Chris May can't screw this hire up. Only may would consider a failed head coach in Ford. Ford had all the money and resources at OSU and failed, what make you think he'd be successful with less resources and money at SLU. That's why it's going the assistant coach route now, somebody must have talked some sense into Mr Chris May

If this hire goes south, it will be the last one Chris May makes.

All these answers will come this week, details are coming,

And do you know why the answers will come this week? Because we are waiting for Drew. If it was going to be somebody else , they would be coach ...now. The decision will be made after Valpo is through with the NIT.

And do you know why the answers will come this week? Because we are waiting for Drew. If it was going to be somebody else , they would be coach ...now. The decision will be made after Valpo is through with the NIT.

29fmo7.png

So the order of candidates is probably this:

1) Bryce Drew

2) Inglesby/Caputo

3) Dooley/Ford

Dooley and Ford really are the plan C's....

Did you mean to leave Leon Rice off?

My mistake I completely forgot to include Rice. I'd put him right behind Inglesby.

1) Bryce Drew

2) Inglesby

3) Leon Rice

4) Caputo

5) Ford

...10) Tanner Bronson

11) Jim Crews gets his final 2 years back

.......100) Joe Dooley

That makes sense and I still hope for coach Drew.