Tanner Lancona

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

WSU's coach is named Bone.

I'm just posting this to help push this thread onto page 5, so that we no longer have to scroll past 68's extremely long post.

Good point. But I think Carter left.

Also it would be nice to have at least one werewolf in this class. Hopefully Crews is out looking for one on the next full moon.

We have to expect that TL is going to practice harder than anyone else on the team. I know I would be pissed if my favorite all time team did this to me.

I expect this kid to get a lot of minutes second semester; I hope rooms with McBroom or GG.

Central Michigan people say AB was a major loss for them and he shoots at every opportunity think Cotto with better grades

Cotto with better grades... Please someone do better than this. I have dismissed all Cotto thoughts from memory. Like, Jordan Crawford shoots at every opportunity?

And they got to see Tanner play on his (less talented) HS team & see how much he progressed, as well as see him from a different angle. Having seen Tanner play 3+ games I saw a kid with a high IQ, nice stroke but also a kid who needed a lot of development. He had a horrible tournament, and it was a mid-level tourney.

http://www.cougcenter.com/wsu-cougars-basketball/2013/4/22/4254178/tanner-lancona-sean-dad-ken-bone

Giant green post about 60% of the way down the page. All in all, the comments about Tanner Lancona the player have been pretty positive (it's Bone's doing).

Who's manning the fax machine over at the Fetz? Get the LOI.

On an unrelated note Tenn has released 6' G Travon Landry from his LOI

Just think if some wash state fan does a select all on our 100 plus

Pages on recruits that really only has two recent RA and

TL

Wash state has been watching TL for eight months we started caring

A couple weeks ago

Cant listen to anything WSU says about talent after they dropped the ball on Chaminade's own Billy Coby in the mid 90's.

I am pretty sure I remember Coby from his grade school days. Wasn't he on that loaded St Richards team with Brian Grawer?

I am pretty sure I remember Coby from his grade school days. Wasn't he on that loaded St Richards team with Brian Grawer?

Wow - you are going way back. I remember Brian, but not Coby. Grawer played at De Smet and then Mizzou, right? Where did Coby eventually end up?

Unrelated note, I have been hearing that St. Richards has seen dramatically shrinking enrollment and may close.

Wow - you are going way back. I remember Brian, but not Coby. Grawer played at De Smet and then Mizzou, right? Where did Coby eventually end up?

Unrelated note, I have been hearing that St. Richards has seen dramatically shrinking enrollment and may close.

Coby ended up at Missouri st after leaving Washington st.

Great guy.

I just lost a little bit of my life trying to scroll through page 4.

i just ran that post through the text parser on my cybernetic learning computer. once the CPU load leveled out and the nuclear cooling system cycled down, the output read 32 PAGES LONG, 12,394 WORDS. JESUS CHRIST.

This signing is big for a several reasons. It filled a need which is so important in our offense, yet there are a limited number of players like this - a 4 who can hit 3s. For now, I think it puts to rest some of the uneasiness about JC's ability to recruit. It also showed that this staff is able to get multiple viable options, so when Djambo went elsewhere, we had another good player we were in contact with. What is particularly impressive about this signing is that we jumped into the mix with a lot of good NCAA Tourney caliber programs and were able to land Tanner. First with Reggie and now Tanner, it seems our staff has been able to capitalize on our recent success to land a couple of recruits that previously probably wouldn't have signed with us. The Tanner signing also demonstrates that we can and should be expected to jump up and beat some BCS schools for recruits. I'm not saying we are going to be beating UNC or Michigan State any time soon for recruits, but I like to think that our program has advanced enough that we should be able to beat our share of low to mid-level BCS programs for recruits. I was disappointed that a few of our fans just expected us to lose Djambo to Clemson. Screw that. I'm glad we came back and were able to get a kid that attracted BCS interest, including mighty Clemson! :D

This signing is big for a several reasons. It filled a need which is so important in our offense, yet there are a limited number of players like this - a 4 who can hit 3s. For now, I think it puts to rest some of the uneasiness about JC's ability to recruit. It also showed that this staff is able to get multiple viable options, so when Djambo went elsewhere, we had another good player we were in contact with. What is particularly impressive about this signing is that we jumped into the mix with a lot of good NCAA Tourney caliber programs and were able to land Tanner. First with Reggie and now Tanner, it seems our staff has been able to capitalize on our recent success to land a couple of recruits that previously probably wouldn't have signed with us. The Tanner signing also demonstrates that we can and should be expected to jump up and beat some BCS schools for recruits. I'm not saying we are going to be beating UNC or Michigan State any time soon for recruits, but I like to think that our program has advanced enough that we should be able to beat our share of low to mid-level BCS programs for recruits. I was disappointed that a few of our fans just expected us to lose Djambo to Clemson. Screw that. I'm glad we came back and were able to get a kid that attracted BCS interest, including mighty Clemson! :D

I feel like MB73 ( just kidding, <_<), but it can't be understated how important it was to get Agbeko and Lancona signed. Now SLU have several options for the last spot. Hopefully SLU can "force" one of them to decide this week and SLU can wrap up this class.

At this point I'd like a transfer over a freshman, but I'd also be very happy with Onwuasor.

I just want to thank Washington State for keeping Tanner on ice for us while we:
Won the A10 Conference
Title
Won the A10 Conference Championship

Won a first round NCAA game
Finished in the top 20 in he polls.

Oh yeah and had our interim coach named Coach of the Year.

God is good! Thanks WSU!!!

-Bar approves of this signing

-bar-refaeli-12703-400x250.jpg

cowboy, undeniably some of your better work.

-Bar approves of this signing

-bar-refaeli-12703-400x250.jpg

p.s. i didnt just respond to make sure we see her photo one more time. really i didnt.