Tanner Lancona

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

grady might have a chance of guarding a 3, but playing a 4 at the other end. And if we end up with some 6'6"-6'7" tweeners, it could happen there as well. Not likely, but not out of the realm of possibility.

grady might have a chance of guarding a 3, but playing a 4 at the other end. And if we end up with some 6'6"-6'7" tweeners, it could happen there as well. Not likely, but not out of the realm of possibility.

Seriously? Fine. Grandy might guard a 3, I was assuming we'd want to guard him well

You're right, it could never happen.

I'm not saying it could never happen. Some team has a bigger, slower 3, then possibly. I'm talking about as a norm or even a once in a while thing.

If you think he could though, that's great. I disagree

And I'll still say if RA can consistently giuard A10 or BE 3's he'll be playing in the NBA. I haven't seen him enough to say he can't. But this is one I'll have to see

I am actually a little scared he might never suit up in the Bills uniform. Based on the write-up, is it possible he realizes his abilities, hires an agent, and declares for the draft?

Ive been told he is going to skip the NBA and go right to the Hall of Fame.