Recruiting - 2013

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

http://new.berecruited.com/athletes/1061991

6'3 180 PG, SG, SF

Was looking for something else on Twitter when this Tweet showed up from 3 hours ago. Can't find much on him except I think he goes to Quincy Notre Dame. Walk on?

Just got off the phone with Jim Crews. So that was cool.

Was looking for something else on Twitter when this Tweet showed up from 3 hours ago. Can't find much on him except I think he goes to Quincy Notre Dame. Walk on?

Alex Fitch@alexfitch333h

Just got off the phone with Jim Crews. So that was cool.

I just got off the phone with a political survey that took 17 minutes...not cool. I would have rather have been talking to Crews.

It doesn't really work even without having a guy who refers to himself as "TJ" (if that's even true of Tanner). I don't care for the penchant of many of the posters here for lazily resorting to using initials. In most cases it doesn't take much longer to type the last name (or first name) than it does to engage the caps lock key, type the two initials, and disengage the caps lock.

I use the shift key. So much more efficient

Really hope we get Lancona. His shot is smooth as silk and he dunks like a madman.

I'm with you. I really like the look of Tanner. He and Reggie could be a force together. Tanner really seems like a perfect fit for us and he actually looks like he can put the ball on the floor and get to the basket. I'll be as excited to watch him as I am Reggie

Just say Yes this weekend Tanner. Be a Billiken

I like to see a jumper leave the ground on his shot-hope he is the real deal and we get him we have 20 minutes a game for another big who can contribute right away. We could afford a project next year to redshirt. But need help now especially rebounding. Reggie can only do so much from one spot underneath and Rob is better in and out and will shoot higher percent if he doesn't get banged up so much. Tanner you will love a full Chaifetz screaming for a rebound or block

Saw that Ben posted an article about RO's visit to Miami OH. anything noteworthy on there?

Not sure, but just found this article posted two days ago: http://teamnigeriabasketball.com/tnb-interview-randy-onwuasor/

Of note:

TNB: Going into College, can you give us a breakdown of the teams that are currently on your radar?

Randy Onwuasor: St.Louis, Florida State, Seton Hall, Arkansas, UNLV and Tulane.

wow, he's a big boy. we need to get this kid. why would you go by TJ, though? tanner's a way cooler name. unless you're fuoking TJ Burke Show Uptown Gigolo Punk Coming at You Live.

wow, he's a big boy. we need to get this kid. why would you go by TJ, though? tanner's a way cooler name. unless you're fuoking TJ Burke Show Uptown Gigolo Punk Coming at You Live.

Jimbo, for some reason I think you'd know this about RO. Who's Chief Keef? Is this someone we should be downloading to our Ipods?

RO ST Louis needs you. We're you're best bet. And Tanner, you know where you belong... Billiken Nation!

*scratching head* Huh?

Yeah, I deleted a comment asking him to rephrase it. I THINK what he means is: Tanner (Bronson I assume) said he felt good, but not VERY good about the remaining recruits. Even if I have that right, it's still not exactly clear. But sometimes a comma is your friend.

Wow! Put two Tanners into one conversation/thread and the ability to discern who said what gets halved by 50%. The only Tanner speaking at a Billiken banquet would likely be the one already in our ranks. Duh? I don't think you take recruits not on a team to a team event, do you? I could be wrong but for now, I've guessing I'm 50% moronically right.

I know I asked/commented on this on a Pistol post on this thread maybe like 30 or so pages ago and it was about recruits and updates but .....

Whoever is doing VerbalCommits.com is keeping pretty up-to-date on things. http://verbalcommits.com/schools/saint-louis

I went there again this morning and see they have listed Tanner on our page now; just wondering who rates the "interest" part ands if it means the schools interest in the kid or vice-a-versa. Tanner gets 2.7 stars whereas Reggie got 2.5 and both Crawford and Onwuasor get two. Looks like the latest updates show Lancona now getting interest from us, BYU and KState as updated from this past weekend.

Just a comment on the Spring signing stuff, then a question:

Comment: I believe I have seen a change in the trend of Spring singing period. In year's past, and especially during the Sodie years, it seemed we were throwing life-preservers out there and just trying to fill the bench. That of course was never good. The trend I am seeing now is that the talent pool seems deeper than way back then. Sure, the bulk of the signings still seem to be in the fall but now, more and more of these guys are holding on until the Spring. I don't know if this is just a turn of the trend or if more guys are waiting to 1) see who goes pro (ala Kentucky) and fill those open spots, or 2) just decide not to push it any more or even let their senior year improvements make the push for them. Definitely feel a trend going that way now.

Question: when dopes this Spring signing period end?