Recruiting - 2013

I wonder if anybody's ever ranked mythical Eskimo creatures.

Yes. I ranked the BIlliken as the #1 mythical creature of any kind. There is absolutely no room for disagreement on this one, and anyone who does try to question the ranking is a complete idiot.

And as to the Cougar http://www.wonders-world.com/2010/08/7-most-dangerous-cats.html

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes. I ranked the BIlliken as the #1 mythical creature of any kind. There is absolutely no room for disagreement on this one, and anyone who does try to question the ranking is a complete idiot.

And as to the Cougar http://www.wonders-world.com/2010/08/7-most-dangerous-cats.html

-not the link I expected, with the lead-in and it being Friday in the offseason

FYI Onwuasor recently retweeted this from a SLU fan:

Hey @RandyO_25, know y all the trees in Pennsylvania lean to the East? Because New Jersey Sucks and Ohio Blows. Go to #SLU man! #Billikens

Most of his recent tweets are retweeting SLU fans or retweeting reporters who mention his Miami (OH) visit. As we discussed before, these probably mean next to nothing because high school kids will retweet just about anything that mentions them. Still this looks better than him totally ignoring SLU fans.

On another note, what the heck is this kid doing retweeting things in the middle of the day on a Friday? Shouldn't he be in school? I guess he has twitter on his phone and is probably retweeting in class, but it still seems weird.

I believe he is traveling to Miami (OH) today to make his official visit, so that might explain why he is on Twitter during the middle of the day. He isn't at school today.

i guess i'll just start using this thread as a journal. i wish the mods weren't so gotdamn racist against hot chicks. OT friday pole vault babe thread... ZAPPED! they make me so mad i'm going to slice up my inner thighs and paint with it.

I didn't see the pole vault chix thread, but was it those two Christian high school sisters? Florida, I think? I was going to start that thread, but then felt a little creepy. I would've started the thread anyway, but I was distracted by all the naughty pictures January Jones was texting me.

dude, i was dying. best post in this thread yet. bumping this thread is like telling january jones you're about to come. 100% unnecessary. she knew you were about to fuoking come the second you climbed on top of her.

january-jonesaspx_ss_image_6.jpg

Don Draper's an idiot to have left this. No wonder they call him a Mad Man. Is this really, Betty?

Hopefully they're not taking TL to the cardinals game today.

http://twitter.com/tjlancona/status/328152792608935937/photo/1

They were probably planning on it, guess they could always use the $30 for entertainment and hit up the "Pink Slip" in Lovejoy IL.

Check out this review from Geoffrey R on Yelp

"Yes, I'm rating a strip club....no, I'm not still hungover. The Pink Slip is like the St. Louis equivalent of Peep-N-Toms in Arlington, Tx. You know that rules are being broken, and state (possibly federal) laws are being broken....but you're having a good time, and you don't care. It's in a rundown part of IL, just off the freeway, a large majority of the women there shouldn't be seen naked, let alone in a club setting. I go to drink, and grab a few dances....if you're the type that wants to get it in....there's a backroom & an upstairs....that can be found here too. This spot isn't spectacular, it isn't the worst I've been to....it falls somewhere in the middle...."

They were probably planning on it, guess they could always use the $30 for entertainment and hit up the "Pink Slip" in Lovejoy IL.

"Yes, I'm rating a strip club....no, I'm not still hungover. The Pink Slip is like the St. Louis equivalent of Peep-N-Toms in Arlington, Tx. You know that rules are being broken, and state (possibly federal) laws are being broken....but you're having a good time, and you don't care. It's in a rundown part of IL, just off the freeway, a large majority of the women there shouldn't be seen naked, let alone in a club setting. I go to drink, and grab a few dances....if you're the type that wants to get it in....there's a backroom & an upstairs....that can be found here too. This spot isn't spectacular, it isn't the worst I've been to....it falls somewhere in the middle...."

Love a good hometown Arlington Tx reference

I think we may have found a site for the next Old Boys Club meeting...

How does the message board initial system work if we have a guy that goes by TJ? Is it TL? TJ? TJL? I'm worried this could cause the system to implode.

It doesn't really work — even without having a guy who refers to himself as "TJ" (if that's even true of Tanner). I don't care for the penchant of many of the posters here for lazily resorting to using initials. In most cases it doesn't take much longer to type the last name (or first name) than it does to engage the caps lock key, type the two initials, and disengage the caps lock.

It doesn't really work even without having a guy who refers to himself as "TJ" (if that's even true of Tanner). I don't care for the penchant of many of the posters here for lazily resorting to using initials. In most cases it doesn't take much longer to type the last name (or first name) than it does to engage the caps lock key, type the two initials, and disengage the caps lock.

I'm new here. I went back and fixed it.