Recruiting - 2013

Joel Austin ‏@ja7608 23 Apr

@AustinMcbroom: Shout out to my Cali dude @jstrawberry_034 on his visit at SLU. Hear Ramsey now. Jordair to Jordan back to Jordair. JAMTIME

Retweeted by jordan strawberry

I like McBroom already. He hasn't played one minute yet for SLU, but he is already out there working on recruits.

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking for updates from the last couple days:

-Strawberry had a few Tweets after his visit:

Joel Austin ‏@ja7608 23 Apr

@AustinMcbroom: Shout out to my Cali dude @jstrawberry_034 on his visit at SLU. Hear Ramsey now. Jordair to Jordan back to Jordair. JAMTIME

Retweeted by jordan strawberry

Hmm...I wonder if this means that Strawberry can't dunk. It's a definite red flag.

I like McBroom already. He hasn't played one minute yet for SLU, but he is already out there working on recruits.

He does show the Cali guys a lot of love on Twitter. It helps having him as we recruit this year. If we could somehow land Onwuasor and Lancona, that would be a young core of Southern California guys and maybe we could keep that pipeline going.

Strong tweet by McBroom. We should convince him to start posting here when his playing days are over.

One thing's for sure: his avatar would be a shirtless bathroom mirror selfie.

Posting on top of the Pistol:

Saintil doesn't list Fairfield anymore and he was asked about Rider, which also isn't on hi slisting. Hmmm.

Strawberry has no one on his list except SLU.

Knight only has us listed and its with "high" interest.

For all the supposed action around Onwuasor, he lists still only us and Fullerton.

Lancona says he'll decide by 5/05 and lists us, BYU, Colordao State and KState but funny none of those schools are on his "Verbal Commits" listing.

McCloud lists North Dakota and Wright State on his list.

Just a whole lot of confusing interestign htreads. How one can keep a handle on all this, I'll never know.

Posting on top of the Pistol:

Saintil doesn't list Fairfield anymore and he was asked about Rider, which also isn't on hi slisting. Hmmm.

Strawberry has no one on his list except SLU.

Knight only has us listed and its with "high" interest.

For all the supposed action around Onwuasor, he lists still only us and Fullerton.

Lancona says he'll decide by 5/05 and lists us, BYU, Colordao State and KState but funny none of those schools are on his "Verbal Commits" listing.

McCloud lists North Dakota and Wright State on his list.

Just a whole lot of confusing interestign htreads. How one can keep a handle on all this, I'll never know.

Some of that information is stale. Some of those recruiting sites are better for fall classes and don't do a great job for the spring guys, so they'll have leftover information from last year. They're not updated on Onwuasor, Knight, or Lancona from your bullets above. Saintil is kind of a mystery to me, but I think his info is stale, too. The spring period is hectic and a lot happens in a month, so it's hard for all of those sites to be up-to-date on who is interested in who and who's offered who. Take Lancona, who has gone from a Washington State signee to a guy with 8 coaches watching him in person, most of whom offered, and scheduling 2 visits - all in the course of 10 days.

McCloud is a 2014 recruit. I haven't dug into those names yet as much.

I'm going to need someone to tell me who this is.

my sleuthing tells me it's jasmine villegas. took about 30 seconds, just from the picture. innerwebz is amazing. i, too, would like to

all over her. 19 years old. the perfect age to get absolutely pummeled in the sack.

Interesting. Is that really his girlfriend? She is at least somewhat famous. I had to look her up but 19-year-old pop singers are a blind spot I'm not ashamed of.

We have to make the Tournament next season so CBS' cameras can flash to her every time McBroom does something.

CBS also needs to hire Brent Musburger so we can have another Katherine Webb moment.

Was she in Aladdin?

no, but she was in that pollen cloud on the cliff in the lion king.

what do these three things have in common???

123856_la.jpg

largeSAURD30W.jpgtr32m-trash-can-1345779887.jpg

that's right. they're all receptacles.

NOTE: and before i get all vilified and Vatterotted, that photo's even copyrighted 2012. 18 y/o. HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE.

I am going with things that I really just shouldn't touch.

no, but she was in that pollen cloud on the cliff in the lion king.

what do these three things have in common???

123856_la.jpg

largeSAURD30W.jpgtr32m-trash-can-1345779887.jpg

that's right. they're all receptacles.

NOTE: and before i get all vilified and Vatterotted, that photo's even copyrighted 2012. 18 y/o. HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE.

Interesting. Is that really his girlfriend? She is at least somewhat famous. I had to look her up but 19-year-old pop singers are a blind spot I'm not ashamed of.

We have to make the Tournament next season so CBS' cameras can flash to her every time McBroom does something.

CBS also needs to hire Brent Musburger so we can have another Katherine Webb moment.

Musburger coined the phrase "March Madness..." or some say he stole it... either way, we are making the Tourney.