Mike Crawford

SLU_Nick

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why can't he be Kevin Lisch?

Kevin wasn't 6'5 and didn't play like this kid. I think Cassity is the most relevant recent Billiken that compares to the limited glimpse of the kid. And I was not trying to say that is a negative. You guys don't need to get your panties in a wad because of a comparison. It's what we do.

I asked Ben W. about that last night. He said Maj wasn't recruiting him - he's a Crews recruit.

Out of curiosity are you saying that Crews just started to recruit this kid after he was named interim? or had RM seen him play in person or tape and said keep and eye on him but never actually talked with the kid?

@kshoe --- I swear I am reformed in this ancient history arena but it would be much better if you would stop baiting me about it. I haven't picked on you in months, ever since our hug in Columbus even.

Does a good job of holding the other bench players back when they start celebrating too enthusiastically at the end of games.

jawesome. a real student of the game, gets what the coaches are trying to do out there on both sides of the ball.

Google Jul 26, 2012 gives review of his team "elite black" kind of sounds like RL's team; but goes on to say he is 6 foot 4; by the time RM measures him

he may be down to Lisch's size.

You have to think Jim Crews: if can recruit anywhere it has to be within 80 miles of Evansville, Indianna-he put the Purple Aces in the NCAA three times?