• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ISU board melt down.  Just silliness.  The program, the school belongs, to us the graduates. it doesn't belong to the AD who is not a SLU grad.  It doesn't belong to the President, who is not a SLU grad.  It doesn't belong to the coach, who is not a SLU grad.  It doesn't belong to the players unless they become SLU grads.  To expect loyalty and anything other than coach speak is niaviete.  It's especially niaviete in 2024.

So steel yourselves true Billiken fans if Schertz is successful here he probably moves on and we break the heart of another lesser supported Basketball program when we have to hire again.

C'est la vie

I'll enjoy the 3 years and hope we hire well again.  I'm not a fan of Kentucky or Michigan or UCLA we're somewhere in the middle and I'm at peace with that place.

1 minute ago, RiseOfTheBillikens said:

Chris May has that dawg in him

Chris May has that (lap)dawg (of big boosters) in him.

FIFY

I'm assigning all the credit on this to big money boosters like Chaifetz unless there is concrete evidence otherwise.

18 minutes ago, TheA_Bomb said:

ISU board melt down.  Just silliness.  The program, the school belongs, to us the graduates. it doesn't belong to the AD who is not a SLU grad.  It doesn't belong to the President, who is not a SLU grad.  It doesn't belong to the coach, who is not a SLU grad.  It doesn't belong to the players unless they become SLU grads.  To expect loyalty and anything other than coach speak is niaviete.  It's especially niaviete in 2024.

So steel yourselves true Billiken fans if Schertz is successful here he probably moves on and we break the heart of another lesser supported Basketball program when we have to hire again.

C'est la vie

I'll enjoy the 3 years and hope we hire well again.  I'm not a fan of Kentucky or Michigan or UCLA we're somewhere in the middle and I'm at peace with that place.

Only got one thing to say to about the people over at SycamorePride

IMG_4699.gif.cab19826294420e043bf40a20a65f431.gif

ISU board has predictably turned on Schertz in a pretty nasty way, as often happens in a one-sided breakup.  Remains to be seen if they’ll do the same for the players that follow Schertz.  A betting man would say they will.   That board is like a bad car wreck right now— hard to look at but harder to look away.  

4 minutes ago, VeniceMenace said:

Where does he get all this inside dirt? From brianstl in a dark parking garage?

Deep throating