GDT: SLU v. Davidson

Troy, "It's really about February and March......what can you do?"

We know what Ford does in March same thing he does the rest of the season, lose games that matter.

JMM28 likes this

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Blown out on home court by a lousy team. Can’t wait to hear the reasons. When I was at SLU we never lost to any team that bad. -and I’m talking Al Mcguires Marquette, Austin Carrs ND, Cincy, Louisville , Memphis. This is worse than Crews, Eckhart any one. 

1 minute ago, billikenbill said:

FIRE EVERYBODY.

I feel responsible for ever supporting this program. I feel like we should be fired too 

12 minutes ago, TheA_Bomb said:

The trajectory of this team has been evident for a while. A player like Jordan Goodwin covers up a lot of coaching flaws. Yuri covers up lack of offense. We don't have that guy anymore. So we see what Ford can do with a bunch of role players and the answer is lose.

9 minutes ago, BrettJollyComedyHour said:

Ford's had a lot of bandaids lol

The thing is those guys aren’t bandaids — he got them here and got them to stick around for 4-years. So credit to Ford, that used to be his thing, but as everyone has noted our recruiting has gone down the tubes. With those guys we at least had high expectations/could underachieve/get 20 wins, now we have no expectations and definitely aren’t winning 20 games 

After seeing Chris May at half time tonight wearing his Steve Harvey Brand sports jacket, Fred too….and sitting through most of the Davidson scrimmage game tonight. I think SLU/Fred need to give Chris May a raise and let him hire another coach or two. I’ve been so wrong and everything and everyone down there is totally normal and great at their jobs. Travis should get a raise too. Tonight was wonderful. 

If not for Jimmerson (and thanks for the 0 points...) it would've looked like a 1950s game. All white team vs all black team. And the white guys who as someone said never even have touched a barbell blew us out.  This isn't Davidson of old and this team isn't good. But we made them look great. 

This is beyond sad now

Rammer vamping as he waits for Ford (his word). Rammer, "I don't know where you go from here? 2 teams that are 1-4..."