GDT: VCU; Which animal has the most memory?

SluSignGuy

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, slufan13 said:

Jimerson terrible. Yuri 8 turnovers. Ford abandoning the zone. Double digit loss again.

Will anyone in our media ask Ford about the zone 

90% of the media are mizzou guys who retweet what they hear 

The team came out playing with intensity and did well in the hostile environment until they ran out of gas.

I'm trying to be more positive.

1 minute ago, TheA_Bomb said:

The team came out playing with intensity and did well in the hostile environment until they ran out of gas.

I'm trying to be more positive.

Agree. 
Okoro may have been a difference maker in this game. 
Oh well. The loss doesn’t mean much but how they played the first half tells me they can beat them in Brooklyn.

Just now, dlarry said:

Agree. 
Oh well. The loss doesn’t mean much but how they played the first half tells me they can beat them in Brooklyn.

Jake had a great effort, but he typically doesn’t log that many minutes. TJ was good. Otherwise, cue the dolphin.

9 minutes ago, David King said:

Probably because you’re a dumb a$$. He’s pretty much the best guy on the team.

He's got a habit of disappearing in big games against athletic competition.  He isn't athletic enough to get his own shot or move well enough to get open against athletic defenders .  That gets frustrating to watch.  If he's the best guy on the team, we REALLY need to reload......

4 minutes ago, HoosierPal said:

Best point guard on the floor tonight was Ace Baldwin.  12 points, 6 assists, PLUS he took Jimerson out of the game holding him to 6 points.  He was on Gibson the entire game.  He made the difference.

He scored 37 in our first meeting.  Maybe we should stop him

1 minute ago, dlarry said:

Agree. 

I'd like to think so.  In Barclay's you have to bring your own juice because the crowd isn't that big or raucous.  

2 minutes ago, wgstl said:

Its all sarcasm 

That's what I figured. 

Hats off to Bay Area Billiken he's been a CTF supporter and hasn't gone and hid.  Here's still here comiserating with us.

All in all, I want to win every game but we clinched 4 seed at this point. 

Now you should win Senior Night vs your biggest rival.

Props to Jake and TJ.  Everyone else needs to put this one in rearview mirror.    

Why oh why did we try to take the offense through Momo multiple times.  and Momo clearly wanted blocks instead of just playing sound defense.   

Yuri and Jimmer were way off, but they'll bounce back.  Yuri did take 2 great charges.

I'm done commenting on our coaching staff.   That's someone else's problem. 

35 minutes ago, Soderball said:

If they shoot 15% from three again let's go.

This is just basketball man. "We could beat Purdue" is a viable statement too. Doesn't mean it's gonna happen. VCU shooting has been phenomenally bad and we STILL can't win.

I didn’t claim we could beat Purdue. I said we will beat VCU in Brooklyn, a huge difference.