GDT: VCU; Which animal has the most memory?

SluSignGuy

13 hours ago, Cowboy II said:

-I guess I should have seen the omen that was the VCU table giving us only 20 seconds on our first possession leading to a shotclock violation, refs do clock corrections a lot but the 3 of them didn't catch that?

-I wonder if next season with his seat warm, or perhaps hot, what will Travis' sideline behavior be? how will the hook be employed?

-TJ, how can Shriver, of all people, block your shot? 

-TJ, how can Kern drive right past you? how can our defense be so bad that we allow so many straight line drives to the rim?

-he had a questionnable possession but Parker sat most of the second half

-Yuri, how can Johns have two steals from you? 

-we have no inbounds play in front of our bench, that's quite amazing

Parker played 2 minutes…..

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

http://bball.notnothing.net/atlantic10.php?sport=mbb

1. If Duquesne wins at Fordham and Mason wins at Richmond, SLU gets 3 Seed, plays #6 Fordham TH night.

2. If Duquesne wins at Fordham, but Mason loses at Richmond, SLU gets 3 Seed and plays #6 Mason TH night.

3. If Fordham wins at home over Duquesne and Mason loses at Richmond, SLU gets 4 Seed, plays #5 Duquesne TH afternoon. 

4. If Fordham wins over Duquesne and Mason wins at Richmond, SLU gets 4 Seed and plays #5 Mason TH afternoon. 

Just now, HoosierPal said:

Me, I don't want to draw Mason - Oduro, no thanks. Don't care about the seed.

BUT, not all three of the 5-7 seeds will win their game with the PIG winner. Mark it down.  

imo all year it has been a matter of all players just playing their part, not coasting but also not stepping up into a part they are not capable of doing.   i still contend for an entire roster we have the best players overall in the conference.   the problem is the players performing their parts as they need to.   not under performing but also just as important not over performing.