GDT: Bonaventure Round 2

johnbj14

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So close to ballgame.  We could come back but our players suck.  They are throwing the ball away.  The Bonnie’s know how to flip.  The players are not doing what Coach Ford has told them to do.

I can’t wait for the Travis apologists to absolve him of all accountability in this one. 

Okoro is having the worst performance I’ve ever seen from a big at the D1 level. And that includes countless Jolly, Gillman, Neufeld, Agbeko games.  You HAVE to take him out

Just now, gobillsgo said:

I can’t wait for the Travis apologists to absolve him of all accountability in this one. 

Okoro is having the worst performance I’ve ever seen from a big at the D1 level. And that includes countless Jolly, Gillman, Neufeld, Agbeko games.  You HAVE to take him out

The first three played NAIA/D2 ball. Sorry. Try again.

1 minute ago, gobillsgo said:

??? What's he doing wrong?? Keeping the only person on the team who can in theory match up with Osunni? You want him to play traore lol

1 minute ago, Bay Area Billiken said:

The Bona big guy walked. The old ref missed it.

Yes he did

Just now, glazedandconfused said:

The Bonnies are not a top 25 team haha. They might’ve been ranked top 25 preseason but that means nothing haha. This is a borderline NIT team beating up on another borderline NIT team 

I think he meant us.