GDT: Bonaventure Round 2

johnbj14

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, RiseOfTheBillikens said:

Thoughts? What would you do different? I'm seeing a whole lot of players who aren't ready??

A good coach has players ready. Especially when you know exactly what the bonnies do.  And they have no depth first thing you do is run people at players and try to draw blocks

Just now, SLU_Nick said:

I hate being right.  No adjustments from Ford, he ran out the same game plan on offense and defense.  It is to be expected at this point.  Hopefully we can get all 5 star recruits in the starting line up so we can make the sweet 16 one day.    

That’s the only way we will ever make it with him coaching. All he can do is recruit

1 minute ago, RiseOfTheBillikens said:

Thoughts? What would you do different? I'm seeing a whole lot of players who aren't ready??

And who is responsible for players not being ready in almost every single big game in Travis’ tenure?  With the exception of the Bess team that coached itself

Just now, mrjoelabs said:

A good coach has players ready. Especially when you know exactly what the bonnies do.  And they have no depth first thing you do is run people at players and try to draw blocks

Lolololol damn Travis should of game em a pre game rub down to get em ready. Good call.

You guys. Just gotta run out there and dribble into em and try to draw fouls! Break!!