GDT: @LaSalle

Bills By 40

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, David King said:

It’s kind of depressing to see the Billikens forced to play in this pathetic venue at 1/3rd capacity with the few fans sitting on their hands. I hope no recruits are watching. 

Exactly. This is pathetic. Synching up the rammer and Earl broadcast with tune in radio free trial has helped but this is embarrassing.

2 minutes ago, David King said:

It’s kind of depressing to see the Billikens forced to play in this pathetic venue at 1/3rd capacity with the few fans sitting on their hands. I hope no recruits are watching. 

There were more fans at my high school senior night 

11 minutes ago, dlarry said:

788aa-police-academy-4-citizens-on-patro

Every time I hear Nickleberry it makes me think of Officer Tackleberry. 

Every time I hear Nickelberry it makes me think of Ms. Appleberry from Cocomelon. If you get this reference I feel sorry for you. Hate to admit it but Ms. Appleberry has a banging bod and makes me think impure  thoughts  

The Teacher Song | CoComelon Nursery Rhymes & Kids Songs - YouTube

rgbilliken and Bills By 40 like this

2 minutes ago, Slu let the dogs out? said:

Every time I hear Nickelberry it makes me think of Ms. Appleberry from Cocomelon. If you get this reference I feel sorry for you. Hate to admit it but Ms. Appleberry has a banging bod and makes me think impure  thoughts  

I had to google her. You gotta stop posting so much on Reddit.864DD2B7-14D3-4D9E-998C-D9CA74CF263B.thumb.jpeg.e9367926b03d39e923a12b190366b123.jpeg

I repeat Bang > Pow

Not a bad half they scored enough but the post defense is weak.

Thatch Jimerson and Yuri playing well.

The sad part of Gola is the seats you see are likely walk up sales.  The side you can’t see are the season ticket seats and I’m willing to bet there are more fannies in the seats behind the benches than in the season ticket area.  And if you think our crowd is old ….. La Salle is decrepit.

6 minutes ago, Box and Won said:

I had to google her. You gotta stop posting so much on Reddit.864DD2B7-14D3-4D9E-998C-D9CA74CF263B.thumb.jpeg.e9367926b03d39e923a12b190366b123.jpeg

Haha that is outstanding. How did you find that? I thought if I posted it on the internet no one could see it but me!

Box and Won likes this