-Jacobi Wood 6'1 G (Belmont) follows Forte back

-Tyler Beard 6'2 G (Georgetown)

-Ben Carlson 6'9 F (Wisconsin)

-John Camden 6'8 F (Memphis) shout out @brianstl

Side note: Stu Durando has recently followed Grant Basile and Tamell Pearson

Also I may be addicted to this......

charlie-charliekelly.gif.6ef7c66df051f8b630745436db3f2278.gif

Couple more:

-Norchad Omier - 6-7, 232, F - Arkansas State - he's a freshman who put up 17.9 and 12.2, will have major attention.

-Desi Sills - 6-2, 195, G - Arkansas State - put up 12.6, 3.6, 2.8 per game as a junior.

BuiltFordBills likes this

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

25 minutes ago, Pistol said:

Couple more:

-Norchad Omier - 6-7, 232, F - Arkansas State - he's a freshman who put up 17.9 and 12.2, will have major attention.

-Desi Sills - 6-2, 195, G - Arkansas State - put up 12.6, 3.6, 2.8 per game as a junior.

16 minutes ago, HoosierPal said:

Give me KJ Williams. 6'10"  245 lb.  His game goes out to 15+ feet.  18.0/8.4.  21 blocks, 24 assists.  33% from the arc.

-Hoosier you can't be serious, can you? kids named Norchad and Desi are out there and you want a KJ? basketball ability be damned, let's have great names

HoosierPal and Bills By 40 like this

Eric Williams Jr. did not play at Oregon with Franco, but they crossed paths. Williams was sitting out his transfer year (remember those days) during Franco's sophomore season, so hopefully they have some kind of connection and Williams is very familiar with having success at Chaifetz. 

The recruiting pitch is easy, come and play in the building where you had your career scoring high and play with the PG who led the country in assists.

BilliesBy40 likes this

44 minutes ago, HoosierPal said:

Give me KJ Williams. 6'10"  245 lb.  His game goes out to 15+ feet.  18.0/8.4.  21 blocks, 24 assists.  33% from the arc.

Another conference player of the year from a team that outperformed our own.  He's probably the top big man target of high majors right now.  We would be a transfer down.

Give me two years of David Skogman shooting 55% from the field, 80% from the line, no foul problems and call it a day.  Big enough to back up Okoro, shoots it well enough from the perimeter to play alongside him.

39 minutes ago, ACE said:

Eric Williams Jr. did not play at Oregon with Franco, but they crossed paths. Williams was sitting out his transfer year (remember those days) during Franco's sophomore season, so hopefully they have some kind of connection and Williams is very familiar with having success at Chaifetz. 

The recruiting pitch is easy, come and play in the building where you had your career scoring high and play with the PG who led the country in assists.

cgeldmacher likes this

4 minutes ago, 3star_recruit said:

Williams and Perkins can play positions 2-4.  He would certainly help with closing while Perkins is getting up to speed.

He was a good rebounder in the A-10 too. We could use that too.

3 minutes ago, A10Ref said:

Williams would fit perfectly. He'd be the only 3-4 that can actually play the 4 confidently. Perkins/TJ/Fred/etc. have less size than Williams (at least with the eye test).

If we get williams, still need a few 4-5s still and a 1.

all in all, Eric Williams would be a huge get and is realistic (I am referring to Eric in the post above - Kentucky would get K.J. Williams).

Isabell really likes SLU and still follows the program closely. He's a good hype man on social media. I remember the battle he had with Williams.

O_EVkmt7_normal.jpg

This would be a HUGE get!! I think we’d be favorites to win the league with a guy of that talent/athleticism joining a strong and veteran backcourt of Perk , Yuri, Fred, & Gibson. After a 39/40 pt duel lol we still keep in contact.. maybe I should hit him up

14 minutes ago, 3star_recruit said:

This is the easiest sales job that Dennis Gates will ever have.  He has an open position at starting point guard and the Rameys have a need for Courtney to be the man.

Courtney doesn’t play PG much if any anymore.  

7 minutes ago, 3star_recruit said:

That's all he's ever been.  Texas just had better options.

They have one main PG, and 3 cg who will handle need be. Of those, Courtney handles it less than the other 2. I would not, by any stretch consider him a PG this year. He used to handle the point more, but not anymore.  I’m not sure mizzou will want to rely on a guy who hasn’t played point in a while. Who knows.  

Here's a guy SLU recruited back in 2019: 

Picked St. Bonaventure, then went to a JUCO, then to MVSU. Leading scorer this season for a horrible team that finished last in the SWAC. Or at least he was for the first half of the season - he only played once after 1/8 and it was a 2-minute appearance in late February. Looks like he got hurt and then more or less decided not to play anymore.

Ramey move is surprising me. At Texas Marcus Carr (primary PG) is likely gone.  A. Jones (SG) is gone.  Devin Askew (UK) transfer did emerge late in the year as a solid ball handler.

247 staff thinks Ramey is headed somewhere to be a primary PG.  SLU already has that but damn Ramey is so good and he would immediately be the best defender in the conference.

Ramey scored 9.8 points, grabbed 3.5 rebounds, and dished out 1.8 per game while shooting nearly 40 percent from the field. 
I thought he was good with Beard but maybe with Askew emergence and Arterio Morris #2 PG in the nation coming in he felt he wouldn't get his shot at PG.

I'd welcome him with open arms.  When big names were hinted at a few days ago I was hoping Ramey but honestly thought he was staying as there have been no whispers.

10 hours ago, TheA_Bomb said:

Ramey move is surprising me. At Texas Marcus Carr (primary PG) is likely gone.  A. Jones (SG) is gone.  Devin Askew (UK) transfer did emerge late in the year as a solid ball handler.

247 staff thinks Ramey is headed somewhere to be a primary PG.  SLU already has that but damn Ramey is so good and he would immediately be the best defender in the conference.

Ramey scored 9.8 points, grabbed 3.5 rebounds, and dished out 1.8 per game while shooting nearly 40 percent from the field. 
I thought he was good with Beard but maybe with Askew emergence and Arterio Morris #2 PG in the nation coming in he felt he wouldn't get his shot at PG.

I'd welcome him with open arms.  When big names were hinted at a few days ago I was hoping Ramey but honestly thought he was staying as there have been no whispers.

I think playing for Beard isn’t for everyone.  He might be the best coach in the game right now, but I think He is sort of like playing for Majerus in some ways.  It isn’t for everyone.