Fall 2017 allegations against unnamed players (aka Situation 2)

DoctorB

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

20 minutes ago, slufan13 said:

Another note for the title IX people reading this. I was taking that survey from my phone and there was a question asking me how I've been sexually assaulted in the past year. There was no choice for "not assaulted" and the quiz wouldn't let me skip it. How desperate are you to paint your picture of the sexual assault climate on campus?

Is that blue font? Cuz come on! That can Not be real. 

One thing about SLU's having to pull the survey and wind up collecting no valid data is that it cost them money for which they got no ROI.  They spend money on an investigation that they apparently didn't follow, they're losing money from irate boosters, they're losing money from potential NCAA Tournament runs, and they're squandering money on poorly-executed projects.  When will they learn?!

2 minutes ago, RiseAndGrind said:

Did anyone get this to rosenblum?

I'm torn.  I hate to see SLU lose millions in lawsuits and Pestello to lose his job, but in a way, this will help turn the scales of justice towards a system all can be confident is impartial.

IT IS OBVIOUS that the Title IX people are feeling heat for their institutional bias against men and are in damage control mode.  Deleting your man-hating postings, throwing mud at Billikens.com, and lying about spending years on a stupid survey that an eighth grader could have thrown together in an hour are not going to save you from the oncoming thrashing you are going to receive from Rosenblum and his ilk in federal court.  He will be ruthless.  He will be unkind.  And all of your biases will be exposed. 

1 minute ago, BilliKitty said:

Is that blue font? Cuz come on! That can Not be real. 

My thought is maybe that was supposed to be a follow-up question that would appear only if a respondent answered a previous question indicating that they had been assaulted, but they didn't adequately review it.  This administration makes mistakes more serious than the young people, and they're grown!

25 minutes ago, slufan13 said:

Another note for the title IX people reading this. I was taking that survey from my phone and there was a question asking me how I've been sexually assaulted in the past year. There was no choice for "not assaulted" and the quiz wouldn't let me skip it. How desperate are you to paint your picture of the sexual assault climate on campus?

That's so unbelievable that's it's  believable.

The next question was:

Have you stopped beating your significant other? Yes or No.

11 minutes ago, Quality Is Job 1 said:

One thing about SLU's having to pull the survey and wind up collecting no valid data is that is cost them money for which they got no ROI.  They spend money on an investigation that they apparently didn't follow, they're losing money from irate boosters, they're losing money from potential NCAA Tournament runs, and they're squandering money on poorly-executed projects.  When will they learn?!

And they put out a survey hoping to make it look like there is a sexual assault problem on campus.  What person would send their daughter to this school? Insanity

9 minutes ago, MattyMo213 said:

https://www.slu.edu/general-counsel-home/office-of-institutional-equity-and-diversity/sexual-misconduct-policy

Looks like one "Deputy Coordinator" in the school for professional studies.

One out of 12. Interesting for the office of institutional equity and diversity. I suppose the theory is the only thing men know about sexual misconduct is how to do it.

2 minutes ago, brianstl said:

It is a stage name that I believe he changed to his legal name.  He was original name was Troy Hargrove.

Huh?  So the one male is in theater?  Okay.  12 women and a male theater performer are making life decisions against Alpha Male Types and are supposed to be fair.  Okay....

23 minutes ago, dlarry said:

That's so unbelievable that's it's  believable.

The next question was:

Have you stopped beating your significant other? Yes or No.

Can a guy be sexually assaulted at SLU, or is it the exclusive right of women?