Recruiting - 2018 class

NextYearBill

3 hours ago, billikenfan05 said:

When I was at SLU the continental penthouse was like the Swim Team frat house. They had installed like 7 or 8 makeshift dorms.

When I was at SLU it was empty, door unlocked..... $2,200/mo.... not too crazy

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, RiseAndGrind said:

When I was at SLU there was a trampoline in the penthouse. it was awesome. 

The Continental Penthouse was the location of my first experience with Everclear. Good times. Well, maybe. My memory is a touch spotty beyond knowing that it happened. 

34 minutes ago, NextYearBill said:

When I was at SLU it was empty, door unlocked..... $2,200/mo.... not too crazy

Yeah, I walked in there one night with some friends. Unlocked. One of the coolest living spaces I've seen. If they really sub-divided it up, that's a real shame. This would be the coolest apartment/condo in St. Louis if properly restored.

7 minutes ago, Pistol said:

Yeah, I walked in there one night with some friends. Unlocked. One of the coolest living spaces I've seen. If they really sub-divided it up, that's a real shame. This would be the coolest apartment/condo in St. Louis if properly restored.

to this day i keep it on my radar.... 3719 sq ft

6 minutes ago, johnbj14 said:

Haven't been there in a couple years, but at last visit, the penthouse was not split up. 

20 minutes ago, Pistol said:

it wasn't split up. It was like the people renting it put up plywood walls to create makeshift bedrooms.

I was saying earlier to some people it is really sad some of the stuff adults have spread about this kid.  Often it has been adults who should have been looking out for his best interest, but instead were bitter they weren’t going advance their own interest by hitching a ride with Gordon.

Zink and Billikid like this

I looked through Pistols list of 2018 players and remember some posts about this guy and I wonder is this player still a possibility and if so get him in for a visit.

I also wonder is there other GT's or JUCO's still out there that would be worth recruiting.

"Nat Dixon - SG, 6-4, 183 - Lynn Haven, FL (Chattanooga) - Twitter: @DixonNat

Offers: TBD.

Interest: SLU, St. Bonaventure, Xavier, Creighton, Wake Forest, Penn State, Ole Miss, Memphis, Nevada, Morehead State, South Alabama.

Latest News: Dixon visited Penn State this past weekend and will visit Ole Miss this coming weekend. He previously visited Memphis and Wake Forest, and is also considering visits to Xavier and Nevada. (4/23/18)

Scouting Report: Dixon is an immediately-eligible grad transfer who averaged a team-leading 13.8 points along with 4.6 rebounds and shot 39.5% from 3 in a league-leading 36.5 minutes per game. He's a very good athlete who can guard multiple positions. He has range and consistency from deep and gets to the FT line. He began his college career as a WR for Boston College's football team. He then played a season at East Mississippi Community College before transferring to Chattanooga for his sophomore and junior years (academic junior and senior years).

Regarding Nixon, I doubt it. He's made four official visits now (Penn State, Ole Miss, Memphis, Wake Forest) and will either make his decision or take a fifth, and SLU is probably 3rd in line at best for that one (behind Xavier and Nevada).

44 minutes ago, Pistol said:

Regarding Nixon, I doubt it. He's made four official visits now (Penn State, Ole Miss, Memphis, Wake Forest) and will either make his decision or take a fifth, and SLU is probably 3rd in line at best for that one (behind Xavier and Nevada).

Thank you pistol

Serious question.  Is Brooks Ford walking on at SLU this fall?  I haven't heard or seen that he is enrolling anywhere.  I figure that a decision would have been retweeted by Coach (and would appear on the billikens.com twitter list) if he had decided on where he is going this fall. 

27 minutes ago, HoosierPal said:

Serious question.  Is Brooks Ford walking on at SLU this fall?  I haven't heard or seen that he is enrolling anywhere.  I figure that a decision would have been retweeted by Coach (and would appear on the billikens.com twitter list) if he had decided on where he is going this fall. 

In his recent interview on Frank's radio show, Ford said his son is going to Mizzou. 

On 4/30/2018 at 9:51 PM, brianstl said:

I was saying earlier to some people it is really sad some of the stuff adults have spread about this kid.  Often it has been adults who should have been looking out for his best interest, but instead were bitter they weren’t going advance their own interest by hitching a ride with Gordon.

The kid on the right looks like Gary Coleman. 

For you youngsters he was an actor who starred in Different Strokes. His catch phrase was "Watcha talkin about Willis"

7 hours ago, dlarry said:

The kid on the right looks like Gary Coleman. 

For you youngsters he was an actor who starred in Different Strokes. His catch phrase was "Watcha talkin about Willis"

I thought this same thing.

6 hours ago, Littlebill said:

Agree to disagree...

Wat u talkin about Willis?

dlarry likes this