Recruiting - 2013

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We could use a player like Drew with 4 years of eligibility. He has nice stroke. Can jump, dunk, looks pretty quick. In 3-4 years he should gain up to 15 pounds or more. All we have seen is warm ups but he seems like more than a body. Tselentakis was hurt his redshirt year wearing a cast and did not get a chance to practice with the team like Drew. I doubt JB could guard Drew because of speed differences.

No one is going to leave a team bound for its third great season in a row. To say Manning is leaving is pretty ridiculous he has skills with both hands and if we get true point guards they will pass to his upper body. Loe is fairly athletic for a seven footer and quite a few times he looked awkward trying to scoop errant low passes. As a player I liked KM but he was a shoot first guard when he came to SLU. RM converted him to run the team.

Speaking of RM he went to Australia rather than Africa because he believed African nationals grew up in a soccer environment and had good feet but were behind in upper body strength. RA seems atypical to that body style however, seems built almost top heavy like JJ

NICE!

You're clearly not GOSLU68.

No no no, thicks taught him how to do stuff yesterday. You can tell it's GOSLU68 because it's still scatterbrained as fuok. I don't know if I like it, though. When thicks brought up the typewriter theory, I got all pumped. GOSLU68, you keep on with your bad self. GOTDAMN am I fuoking hungover right now...

No no no, thicks taught him how to do stuff yesterday. You can tell it's GOSLU68 because it's still scatterbrained as fuok. I don't know if I like it, though. When thicks brought up the typewriter theory, I got all pumped. GOSLU68, you keep on with your bad self. GOTDAMN am I fuoking hungover right now...

You and Backhand hit the appletinis pretty hard last night, eh?

Only one thing to do; start that train rollin' again. And yeah, thanks alot Thicks for taking GOSLU68 and trying to make him normal. It's like when Squidward tries to make Spongebob normal; it just doesn't work.

If you are doing this off an iphone or ipad it is much easier to reach the return button and make a right hand turn with a beer in the other hand that is why jimbo could understand and the rest if you felt disjointed

Only one thing to do; start that train rollin' again. And yeah, thanks alot Thicks for taking GOSLU68 and trying to make him normal. It's like when Squidward tries to make Spongebob normal; it just doesn't work.

BL, you should know, train references are not allowed on this board.

Hey Bonwich, Nigeria is a very large country with over 50 million people. If some of them are heavy into cons and stealing, well so we can find many such people right here in the US. The fact that they have scams like the ones you talked about going on has absolutely nothing to do with the majority of their people which are decent and trying to make a living and raise their families. There are competent athletes in Nigeria as there are in the rest of Africa. If we can benefit from getting information about these competent and proficient athletes who are currently in the US trying to get to play for NCAA schools, much the better. Please do not put down a whole country or a whole continent because there are thugs in there, there are thugs everywhere.

When are we gonna find that diamond in the rough 4 star from the sub continent that can also cook for the team a spicy meal that can light a fire under their arses?

If he was a diamond in the rough then he would not be rated a 4 star - so the answer is never.

Hey Bonwich, Nigeria is a very large country with over 50 million people. If some of them are heavy into cons and stealing, well so we can find many such people right here in the US. The fact that they have scams like the ones you talked about going on has absolutely nothing to do with the majority of their people which are decent and trying to make a living and raise their families. There are competent athletes in Nigeria as there are in the rest of Africa. If we can benefit from getting information about these competent and proficient athletes who are currently in the US trying to get to play for NCAA schools, much the better. Please do not put down a whole country or a whole continent because there are thugs in there, there are thugs everywhere.

Yeah Bonwich, ya jerk!

You should know this board is no place for jokes!

Yeah Bonwich, ya jerk!

You should know this board is no place for jokes!

Yeah, and look at all the free meals you scam and con folks out of Mr. Will Work For Food.

PS: I personally know Nigeria's Finance Minister and if you'll give me your bank account and SS#'s I'll have him Fed Ex you a check for $ 5 million for the nominal customs fee of $30k.

Remy tweeted that he most likely will choose X

?... All I see is a tweet about having a nice time. Which may just be him being well mannered and he'd say that about anywhere.

Onwuasorus wreckz no longer has a twitter account. I believe that means he is choosing Tennessee.

True. Internet hasn't reached Tennessee. It was Al Gore's fuok you to his home state when they went Bush in 2000.

?... All I see is a tweet about having a nice time. Which may just be him being well mannered and he'd say that about anywhere.

Picked it up on verbalcommits. I don't have either a twitter or Facebook account. Still living in the 19th century.

I'm beginning to think our two best shots are Strawberry and the Nova transfer. TN will be appealing, and Remy was wooed by Mack not so long ago. Then next year we're gonna have to find some Juco guards.

Trae Golden getting thrown out of Tennessee is going to hurt our chances with RO. He can step right in for a NIT team in a conference that was worse than the A-10.

Yacoubou's latest (per 101.1's College Show) is that he is planning on deciding his week with Pitt/GT/SLU as the final 3. Pitt worries me, but Brian Gregory doesn't. At all.

Polish people are exceptionally stubborn.

Trae Golden getting thrown out of Tennessee is going to hurt our chances with RO. He can step right in for a NIT team in a conference that was worse than the A-10.

Yacoubou's latest (per 101.1's College Show) is that he is planning on deciding his week with Pitt/GT/SLU as the final 3. Pitt worries me, but Brian Gregory doesn't. At all.

Gregory reminds me of Joey Meyer. Damn good recruiter. Terrible coach.