Recruiting - 2013

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Fixed.

BTW, sorry for the threadjack, Pistol. I had no idea my simple ranking would take on a life of its own.

You underestimate your influence around these parts.

I'm 99.9% certain he's not a factor in any way, unless he wanted to come to SLU to walk on. We got our bigs, we need a guard, we have one spot. I only keep him on the list because he visited this spring.

I wonder if he would come as a walk-on? If he doesn't get any other offers and wants to still be involved in D1 ball while getting a great education...might make sense and wouldn't hurt for practice purposes to have a big guy on the bench.

I assume that Kentucky has already offered this kid, but maybe SLU can make a good impression late in his recruitment here in the Spring period to fill our last guard spot?

I would normally never even look at a video like this one but I must say this young man looks like a combination of Chris Paul and Pete Maravich at an early age. Its like watching Tiger Woods hit golf balls on TV when he was a kid. The passes in traffic off the dribble with the left hand are amazing!

Omitting the back row (obviously)

26, 13, 3, 21, 19, 27, 5, 30, 12, 25, 23, 18, 17, 14, 28, 9

7, 6, 11, 16, 22, 8, 20, 2, 4, 15, 24, 10, 29, 1

You gotta be kidding on your # 1 if that means the girl in the front row on our right.

I assume that Kentucky has already offered this kid, but maybe SLU can make a good impression late in his recruitment here in the Spring period to fill our last guard spot?

This is ridiculous! First, this is just a highlight reel - it only shows his good plays. Second, NO DUNKS! He didn't dunk even once! Third, I didn't see him playing ANY defense - he will NOT fit into our system. Finally, this kid is clearly a shooting guard and we need a PG. If this kid goes D1 in the spring, it's going to be to something like the MAC or the MVC at best.

This is ridiculous! First, this is just a highlight reel - it only shows his good plays. Second, NO DUNKS! He didn't dunk even once! Third, I didn't see him playing ANY defense - he will NOT fit into our system. Finally, this kid is clearly a shooting guard and we need a PG. If this kid goes D1 in the spring, it's going to be to something like the MAC or the MVC at best.

It's just video. Did anyone GOSEETHEKIDPLAY? And even in 4th grade, werewolves should have more hair.

Only thing I know about it is if we offer him we better not wait too long or we'll miss out on an up and coming 3rd grader. I say 2-3 days tops to decide and that includes signing over guardianship to Biondi.

You have to hand it to the kid. He clearly has watched enough NBA games to learn how to carry the ball

I wonder if he would come as a walk-on? If he doesn't get any other offers and wants to still be involved in D1 ball while getting a great education...might make sense and wouldn't hurt for practice purposes to have a big guy on the bench.

He's got a Weber State offer. He visited Air Force. He might have a couple other offers and visits that I haven't found. I'd probably go with one of those than pay SLU tuition. If his Twitter feed is any indication, there isn't much academic money in his future.

I'd be happy to have a big man like that as a walk-on. Doesn't happen very often, and it'd be nice to have 6 bigs on the roster for practice purposes.

He's got a Weber State offer. He visited Air Force. He might have a couple other offers and visits that I haven't found. I'd probably go with one of those than pay SLU tuition. If his Twitter feed is any indication, there isn't much academic money in his future.

I'd be happy to have a big man like that as a walk-on. Doesn't happen very often, and it'd be nice to have 6 bigs on the roster for practice purposes.

He'll take that Weber State offer in a heartbeat. I hear when you visit Weber State, you get to meet the host of Weber Cooks:

He'll take that Weber State offer in a heartbeat. I hear when you visit Weber State, you get to meet the host of Weber Cooks:

This is one of the funniest things I've seen. A quick Youtube search of this clown yields some delicious recipes like canned cream style corn poured over a microwaved potato. Just like momma made!

This is one of the funniest things I've seen. A quick Youtube search of this clown yields some delicious recipes like canned cream style corn poured over a microwaved potato. Just like momma made!

Oh, I know. There's probably 4-5 of these videos out there. I've seen better acting in hostage videos.

This guy is also a convicted sex offender, which may come as a shock.

Oh, I know. There's probably 4-5 of these videos out there. I've seen better acting in hostage videos.

This guy is also a convicted sex offender, which may come as a shock.

Right again - Box, thank you for 2 great contributions to my afternoon.

http://www.bustedoffenders.com/utah/ogden/sex-offenders/steven-eugene-reed/5887

I would normally never even look at a video like this one but I must say this young man looks like a combination of Chris Paul and Pete Maravich at an early age. Its like watching Tiger Woods hit golf balls on TV when he was a kid. The passes in traffic off the dribble with the left hand are amazing!

What a loser.

A two minute "hi-lite" video and not even 1 dunk?

Any of the 4 would be good gets in my book.

If I had to rank then in order: Jesperson, Abell, Onwuasor, Yacoubou.

I think you could put the 4 in any order as well.

Forced to choose, I'd say Abell, Yacoubou, Jesperson, Onwausor.

I really like Onwausor, but as we've said, does he like us?

Most Southlake, TX residents can afford the SLU tuition.