GDT: SLU vs dayton

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, jonny karate said:

Looks like senior night ceremony after game

if this game is a blowout plus we have a weeknight late start, hargrove might have family and friends as the only attendees post game.  bad decision  

TheA_Bomb likes this

I'm sure SLU will have Guy Phillips make like 10 announcements to stick around for the end of the game. As if that's convincing anyone. We can't make it tonight anyway but there's zero chance I'd have my kids sticking around. And if it is a blowout it's hard to blame anyone for leaving. But I am intrigued by Ford taking the mic one final time in Chaifetz.

2 hours ago, HoosierPal said:

This is too bad.  Not a great way to end your college basketball career.

If he was looking for a career as a professional basketball player, it is not going to  happen.

Go Bills. Sad day I cancelled ESPN+. as Hoops season is over except for 2 exhibition games on CBSSPORTS AND USA. What network is doing A10 tournament? Thanks, Travis, last year was a wound. This year has been a dagger to the heart. 

NextYearBill likes this

6 minutes ago, slu72 said:

Go Bills. Sad day I cancelled ESPN+. as Hoops season is over except for 2 exhibition games on CBSSPORTS AND USA. What network is doing A10 tournament? Thanks, Travis, last year was a wound. This year has been a dagger to the heart. 

Games are on USA and CBS sports, with the final on CBS.  The Tuesday PIGs look to be streaming only. 
https://atlantic10.com/sports/2023/7/27/MBB24.aspx

If we win this game I will take it humbly and thank the Lord. I will consider a win something like a minor miracle. It will be a wonderful gift to have for Senior Day, but it will be a minor miracle.