GDT: SLU v. Duquesne

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

24 minutes ago, TheChosenOne said:

We defend penetration as if we are wearing roller skates, I’ve never seen anything like it. A complete inability to stay in front of anyone.

We might play better on roller skates 

5 minutes ago, Lord Elrond said:

Officially blew off the post game show. Wonder how Travis will figure out how to say that tonight was just part of the plan…

Yet one poster was spouting off about how likeable Travis is compared to our previous four coaches. Clearly has never watched him before, during, or after a game.

54 minutes ago, SLU_Nick said:

Jimerson with another unforced turnover.  His turnovers are so bad 

If he isn’t able to take wide open 3s he doesn’t really serve much of a purpose on offense. There’s not much else he can do. Can barely bring the ball up the floor. 

31 minutes ago, Lord Elrond said:

Officially blew off the post game show. Wonder how Travis will figure out how to say that tonight was just part of the plan…

I didn’t notice him in the handshake line. Did he blow that off?

9 minutes ago, SLU_Lax said:

He walked through it with the normal courtesy quick handshake to the opposing coach that kicked you a$$

33 minutes ago, SLU_Lax said:

I definitely saw Ford going thru the handshake line first and not just rushing thru. Tate was next in line and moving quite a bit slower, so there was a big gap which might be why you didn’t see Ford.

1 hour ago, NextYearBill said:

Wow. There was a game last night?

Not really. It was just Duquesne running offense plays against a practice D.

By the way thanks for that XtwitterX link last night, Steve. Listened to it for so long after the game that my wife asked me if I was going to talk to her at all on 3 separate occasions. Sending you my legal fee invoice if she leaves me. What the Hellen Keller is that thing called anyways? Pretty sweet feature/format. 

12 hours ago, billikenbill said:

Rammer calling out the team for lack of hustle.

I get the impression Rammer is pro Ford and blames all this on the players. That's the impression that I get, but I never had to knock on wood.

I could be wrong but it seems like Rammer is real empathetic to Ford and is an accomplice in the excuse game.

Ford needs a Marcus Smart, Bess, Goodwin, Collins to look competent. He can't coach so these high talent players covered his deficiencies.  He was never able to coach now 3 years into NIL he can't recruit either.

I didn't even watch or check the score just enjoyed terrible JV HS baseball on a cool night.

Bizziken likes this

12 hours ago, Pistol said:

5 pages deep on a GDT an hour after a road game ends = not a good sign.

The apathy runs deep these days.

Did Ross C make any comments on last night's X Spaces session?  I saw he was listening.