GDT: SLU v. SIU-Carbondale

SluSignGuy

SLU Men's Basketball Game Notes & Information
Game No. 9 Saint Louis (5-3) vs. Southern Illinois (4-2)
Date // Time Saturday, Dec. 2, 2023 // 2:30 p.m.
Location Carbondale, Ill. (Banterra Center)
Radio KMOX 1120 AM (Bob Ramsey, Earl Austin Jr.)
Stream ESPN+
Live Stats StatBroadcast
Series History Saint Louis leads 33-27
Game Notes Saint Louis | Southern Illinois

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

54 minutes ago, slufan13 said:

Was going to go but my wife scheduled santa pictures with the kids. Don't worry ill ask Santa for a new basketball coach 

Sorry kids, dad goes first. And then you sitting on Santa's lap and just unloading about your Billikens as if it is a therapy session. Trust me kids, this won't be the last Christmas dad ruins, the plight of a Billiken fan.

slufan13 and TheA_Bomb like this

Couldn’t be prouder of this bus. Critical time couldn’t be more proud, thrilled to have everyone on board. This bus helps educate, compete, drive community, drive empty to Carbondale, couldn’t be more proud of this empty bus! I trust this bus, this driver is committed to excellence, and uh….the driver cares about this bus. Just the other day my good friend Bob O’Laughlin said he knew immediately when he saw this bus it was the bus that could take us all the way to Carbondale. Couldn’t be more proud. Also, side note this bus driver has a safety GPA score of 3.7 this year. Billikens are on the rise! Closer than people think, best bus I’ve ever been on. ***Just replace bus and driver with slu basketball and student athletes and you’ve got the same stock, stale AD speak canned answers last 15 years. lol. 

All kidding aside hope we can sneak one out today and hope everyone going, not on the slu bus, please be safe! 

IMG_9173.jpeg

6 minutes ago, slu92 said:

Couldn’t be prouder of this bus. Critical time couldn’t be more proud, thrilled to have everyone on board. This bus helps educate, compete, drive community, drive empty to Carbondale, couldn’t be more proud of this empty bus! I trust this bus, this driver is committed to excellence, and uh….the driver cares about this bus. Just the other day my good friend Bob O’Laughlin said he knew immediately when he saw this bus it was the bus that could take us all the way to Carbondale. Couldn’t be more proud. Also, side note this bus driver has a safety GPA score of 3.7 this year. Billikens are on the rise! Closer than people think, best bus I’ve ever been on. ***Just replace bus and driver with slu basketball and student athletes and you’ve got the same stock, stale AD speak canned answers last 15 years. lol. 

All kidding aside hope we can sneak one out today and hope everyone going, not on the slu bus, please be safe! 

IMG_9173.jpeg

The biggest danger is exposure to more billiken basketball. Predicting I may actually puke this evening.