Other NCAA D-1 Men's Basketball games on TV 2020-2021

almaman

34 minutes ago, Cowboy said:

-KY has some name opponents on their schedule with GA Tech, Notre Dame, UCLA and Louisville, Cal might have over-scheduled for his young group

It could be similar to Kentucky's 2013-2014 team. They ended up making it to the national championship game as an 8 seed, upsetting an undefeated Wichita State in the 2nd round.

• Replies 838
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, cheeseman said:

KY will be a top team by the end of the season.  They are basically playing freshmen who are still adjusting to D1

You may be right, it will depend on how much their guards improve, right now they are really struggling, especially Askew, you can see he is not comfortable and makes way too many mistakes. 

1 hour ago, almaman said:

Walton haters are having they're own pandemic if trying to watch this week's smorgasbord. now he's got Bruce Hornsby talking deadhead stuff during IU Stanford game on espn

Absolute worst broadcast that has ever graced a television. He doesn’t do his job, plain and simple. It’s not hating, it’s a legitimate criticism. 

31 minutes ago, billikenfan05 said:

Absolute worst broadcast that has ever graced a television. He doesn’t do his job, plain and simple. It’s not hating, it’s a legitimate criticism. 

05, I didn’t watch the game, so I’m legitimately asking, how many times did Walton say the words “conference of champions” about the Pac12 during the game? The stuff drives me up a freaking wall.

28 minutes ago, NH said:

Am I the only one who loves when Bill Walton does games?

No. I enjoy storytellers. Sometimes (not always) I'd rather listen to a rambling sexagenarian whose brain has been half eaten by acid tell tall tales versus 2 squares talking about 2 teams and their players I don't really care about. When I watch an MSU play Duke or a Gonzaga play Kansas I tune in to watch the game, not to listen to it. I don't need in-depth analysis to figure out OCHAI AGBAJI is good at basketball.

rgbilliken likes this

40 minutes ago, Reinert310 said:

05, I didn’t watch the game, so I’m legitimately asking, how many times did Walton say the words “conference of champions” about the Pac12 during the game? The stuff drives me up a freaking wall.

At least that would be half relevant to the game on tv. They spent a quarter of the game video chatting with the Bruce fuoking Hornsby about music and hippie dippie nonsense. 

1 hour ago, RiseOfTheBillikens said:

Yep can't stand him. I enjoy vitale. Bill walton just annoying.

Everyone has their personal likes and dislikes.  My #1, can't stand him, is Bill Raftery.  All he does is tell you what you just saw. I know what I just saw.  I don't need him to tell me.

I know many don't like him, but the best analyst, to me, is Dan Dakich.  He tells you what is going to happen before it happens.

1 hour ago, billikenfan05 said:

At least that would be half relevant to the game on tv. They spent a quarter of the game video chatting with the Bruce fuoking Hornsby about music and hippie dippie nonsense. 

Woah woah woah, since when has video chatting with a member of a jam band about their 47 minute long songs with 3 minutes of lyrics NOT been relevant to calling a college basketball game? 

6 minutes ago, MichaelC said:

VCU loses to PSU on a last second, contested 3. They played ok, but had some truly brutal possessions down the stretch. 

That was a hell of a shot, with a hand in his face, at the buzzer though, off of what looked like a broken play.