Jump to content

Other NCAA D-1 Men's Basketball games on TV 2020-2021


almaman
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 838
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

18 minutes ago, almaman said:

Wowwwwwwwwww it's starting, maybe should of stuck in A-10 thread but GW facing Navy on CBSSN starting a few minutes. More game today it seems.

Watching that game, without fans there is no real "home court", feels like an early round tournament game. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

most heavily favored teams have taken care of business first few hours of the season. This is first time in a long time that we will be heavily favored like today. We need to stomp through the OOC if all our hype is to be believed. If we do as expected we'll be talk of the town. And then to be on KMOX it will be easy to get the casual fan into it when A-10 starts. I got 5 games on now. Ill st looks like they're interested in the 20 point record vs Ohio St

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, almaman said:

most heavily favored teams have taken care of business first few hours of the season. This is first time in a long time that we will be heavily favored like today. We need to stomp through the OOC if all our hype is to be believed. If we do as expected we'll be talk of the town. And then to be on KMOX it will be easy to get the casual fan into it when A-10 starts. I got 5 games on now. Ill st looks like they're interested in the 20 point record vs Ohio St

Illinois's competition not doing much either.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, 3star_recruit said:

Navy was favored going into the game and they covered the spread.  Projected to be a top 3 team in the Patriot league while GW is a bottom 4 team in ours.

I don't know if I would really consider getting picked to win by 2 points favored but your point is well taken. However, in my opinion the projection that Navy will be a top Patriot league team is more a function of the weakness of that league rather than the quality of Navy. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I’ve got the Memphis-St. Mary’s game on the TV, Memphis up 11 late in the 1st half, and the K-State-Drake game on my computer, K-State down 5 with 4 minutes left in the first half. Interesting note in K-State game, Bradford came off the bench and has 3 points with a board. Kasubke hasn’t seen the floor yet.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Reinert310 said:

I’ve got the Memphis-St. Mary’s game on the TV, Memphis up 11 late in the 1st half, and the K-State-Drake game on my computer, K-State down 5 with 4 minutes left in the first half. Interesting note in K-State game, Bradford came off the bench and has 3 points with a board. Kasubke hasn’t seen the floor yet.

Memphis up 16, 42-26, on St. Mary’s at halftime 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Reinert310 said:

I’ve got the Memphis-St. Mary’s game on the TV, Memphis up 11 late in the 1st half, and the K-State-Drake game on my computer, K-State down 5 with 4 minutes left in the first half. Interesting note in K-State game, Bradford came off the bench and has 3 points with a board. Kasubke hasn’t seen the floor yet.

2 best on right now it seems. Pennie's posse looks good. Can't believe that little tourney is in South Dakota current cv19 hotspot.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Franchise_08 said:

Would it be sour grapes to root against Memphis & Penny every game? 

That’s what I’m doing. But they’re lighting up St. Mary’s.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

42 minutes ago, Reinert310 said:

I’ve got the Memphis-St. Mary’s game on the TV, Memphis up 11 late in the 1st half, and the K-State-Drake game on my computer, K-State down 5 with 4 minutes left in the first half. Interesting note in K-State game, Bradford came off the bench and has 3 points with a board. Kasubke hasn’t seen the floor yet.

ha

Link to comment
Share on other sites

51 minutes ago, MichaelC said:

I don't know if I would really consider getting picked to win by 2 points favored but your point is well taken. However, in my opinion the projection that Navy will be a top Patriot league team is more a function of the weakness of that league rather than the quality of Navy. 

Let's put it this way.  I expect Navy will be a top 200 team.  I don't expect GW to be anywhere near there.  Fordham blew them out by 20 at the end of last season.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, 3star_recruit said:

Let's put it this way.  I expect Navy will be a top 200 team.  I don't expect GW to be anywhere near there.  Fordham blew them out by 20 at the end of last season.

Fair expectations, let us hope we get a chance to find out if they are correct. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share


×
×
  • Create New...