Recruiting - 2024

Pistol

10 minutes ago, Cowboy II said:

-GET IT RIGHT!!

Look, We just deliver. For obvious reasons we don't even know who actually fills the bag. Just between us though I hear talk though and suspect that the money men are the Shoe's ( mostly K and S as I hear Willie has a few vice's that take up a lot of his money ), Roy and Taj. 

2 hours ago, slufanskip said:

Look, We just deliver. For obvious reasons we don't even know who actually fills the bag. Just between us though I hear talk though and suspect that the money men are the Shoe's ( mostly K and S as I hear Willie has a few vice's that take up a lot of his money ), Roy and Taj. 

-do we need to get Basketball Country to supervise this enterprise? 

I'm a little short, what with me putting "Anonymous" on that Performance Nutrition Center room in the O'Louglhin Center.  Seems I just underfigured the overall cost of White Castles, Imo's, and Falstaff Lite.

48 minutes ago, Taj79 said:

I'm a little short, what with me putting "Anonymous" on that Performance Nutrition Center room in the O'Louglhin Center.  Seems I just underfigured the overall cost of White Castles, Imo's, and Falstaff Lite.

Did Falstaff have a lite?

@willie ---- likely no but at least you got the joke!  I was torn between that and Griesedieck Brothers Lite.  I wasn't sure the youth on here would be able to differentiate between the brewing company and the dorm.  And Griesedieck Brothers owned Falstaff Brewing.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
12 hours ago, Taj79 said:

coach ---- who are #1 and #22 for Ritter?

#1 is Braxton Stacker and #22 is Robert Lewis. Both played for Brad Beal Elite alongside SLU commits Kellen Thames and Nick Kramer. Stacker is committed to Murray State. I’m not sure the status of Lewis’ recruitment (although it’s fair to say SLU has not actively recruited him)