15 minutes ago, billiken_roy said:

what kind of mother names their child "Jizzle"?  he better be good at basketball because i cant see society taking "Jizzle" very serious his entire life.   for example, i just dont see "President Jizzle"    or "Doctor Jizzle" working out.  

How do you feel about Edgerrin? His dad has done pretty well in life. A lot better than any of us here.

Prospect Introduction: Edgerrin James Jr. (2023)

Nicknamed “Jizzle”, (Instagram: @jizzle.james) he is one of six children of 11-year NFL running back Edgerrin James, who retired in 2009.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

35 minutes ago, Littlebill said:

How do you feel about Edgerrin? His dad has done pretty well in life. A lot better than any of us here.

Prospect Introduction: Edgerrin James Jr. (2023)

Nicknamed “Jizzle”, (Instagram: @jizzle.james) he is one of six children of 11-year NFL running back Edgerrin James, who retired in 2009.

When was Dad elected to the Senate?  I dont remember that.

Better go reread my post, i said hopefully hes good at basketball.... 

51 minutes ago, AnkielBreakers said:

That is what they said about the name Gisele, and look at how far she has gone.

Who said anything about Gisele? It’s been around in Europe particularly France for Centuries 

1 hour ago, billiken_roy said:

what kind of mother names their child "Jizzle"?  he better be good at basketball because i cant see society taking "Jizzle" very serious his entire life.   for example, i just dont see "President Jizzle"    or "Doctor Jizzle" working out.  

His real name is Edgerrin James Jr. Son of former Colts running back Edgerrin James. I did a Google search after seeing Roy’s post. For the record, I think President Jizzle would be AWESOME!!!!!

66418E94-C41D-4658-80EA-EC28AB6A3A59.png

Just now, Reinert310 said:

His real name is Edgerrin James Jr. Son of former Colts running back Edgerrin James. I did a Google search after seeing Roy’s post. For the record, I think President Jizzle would be AWESOME!!!!!

66418E94-C41D-4658-80EA-EC28AB6A3A59.png

For the record, I had no idea he was Edgerrin James son until I Googled it. That kind of makes me want us to recruit him even more lol.

1 hour ago, Reinert310 said:

I thought that was Clinton???

5 hours ago, Box and Won said:

He's poised to drop loads of points on the opposition.

He can really take it to the hole

He can really fill it up

• 3 weeks later...