2019-20 Season

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

13 hours ago, johnbj14 said:

This is awesome but on a personal level I'm so p!ssed. I live in KC so would have loved to go, but I'm having a kid due December 20th. At least I'll have something to watch in the hospital...Are you allowed to drink bourbon 24 hours after giving birth?? Asking for myself.

4 minutes ago, Pistol said:

Kinda surprised we're not doing a home-and-home, given K-State's STL-heavy roster and recruiting.

This is a good "neutral" game, though.

The KC sports commission must have set up a pay day for the schools that made it worthwhile.

35 minutes ago, rgbilliken said:

This is awesome but on a personal level I'm so p!ssed. I live in KC so would have loved to go, but I'm having a kid due December 20th. At least I'll have something to watch in the hospital...Are you allowed to drink bourbon 24 hours after giving birth?? Asking for myself.

I went through the same thing this past season with the Butler game. The good news is that babies rarely arrive on the actual due date. I have a feeling you'll be blacked out on bourbon inside the Sprint Center come December 21st!

8 minutes ago, Slu let the dogs out? said:

I went through the same thing this past season with the Butler game. The good news is that babies rarely arrive on the actual due date. I have a feeling you'll be blacked out on bourbon inside the Sprint Center come December 21st!

This is the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me.

8 minutes ago, Box and Won said:

Just think about Hall of Fame relief pitcher Lee Smith.  Lee Smith would go to watch the Bills.  Don't let anything distract you from what's truly important.

I feel like my best shot is if this thing comes either a week early or a few days late. I plan to buy tickets, but I'm going to need one of the board members who's a doctor to come to the game too, in case I go into active labor from screaming at the refs.

39 minutes ago, rgbilliken said:

I feel like my best shot is if this thing comes either a week early or a few days late. I plan to buy tickets, but I'm going to need one of the board members who's a doctor to come to the game too, in case I go into active labor from screaming at the refs.

Ha, I deleted my post after seeing that you're the one actually delivering the baby.

1 hour ago, Box and Won said:

Ha, I deleted my post after seeing that you're the one actually delivering the baby.

1 hour ago, Slu let the dogs out? said:

haha I noticed that post-post as well but what the heck...I'm sticking with it.

No worries, for the most part it’s a safe assumption that most people posting here are dudes, and very rarely is it relevant regardless. This is why I changed my picture to an actual picture of myself though so as not to have to explain it all the time lol 

brianstl and Box and Won like this

14 hours ago, rgbilliken said:

My baby was 11 days late this past season.  I had to watch the Dayton game on a tablet while feeding my 1 day old.

19 hours ago, rgbilliken said:

No worries, for the most part it’s a safe assumption that most people posting here are dudes, and very rarely is it relevant regardless. This is why I changed my picture to an actual picture of myself though so as not to have to explain it all the time lol 

@Box and Won such an unwoke @sshole 

Box and Won likes this