Jump to content
Billikens.com Message Board
Sign in to follow this  
Zink

SLU -> San Jose

Recommended Posts

Late game sucks but after 4 games in 4 days, I'll take every hour of rest that we can get

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Gee, according to the talking heads at ESPN the game is already over with Va. Tech winning handily.  C'mon Bills show the Hokies how to play D, then bury them!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, BillsBeliever!!! said:

We play the last game of the 1st round late Friday Night

Perfect!  No need to take off work..kids in bed asleep and I'll be 5 drinks in before tipoff.  Go Bills!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, NextYearBill said:

wow..... thats deep....

indeed like some 2nd world mantra or some such

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, GMan Alum said:

Gee, according to the talking heads at ESPN the game is already over with Va. Tech winning handily.  C'mon Bills show the Hokies how to play D, then bury them!

anyone mention we beat them last year? Seems like it would be block but I would be waaaaay poorer than already are if I was a gambler. Where's MB73 he seemed to have made some calls on such?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SluSignGuy said:

Tickets here:

But at least for me, they are listed as $0.00

 

One of my pet peeves: We didn’t clinch, we won. You clinch when you’ve secured the championship before the season has ended.

Great photo though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, juniorbill76 said:

One of my pet peeves: We didn’t clinch, we won. You clinch when you’ve secured the championship before the season has ended.

Great photo though.

tru dat

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Do the Hokies have a black jersey?  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Coach Buzz is half way checked out of VT already. He has eyes on the Texas A&M job. The sooner VT losses, the sooner he can take that gig and start recruiting. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, HoosierPal said:

Coach Buzz is half way checked out of VT already. He has eyes on the Texas A&M job. The sooner VT losses, the sooner he can take that gig and start recruiting. 

That’s seems odd. He left MU for VT because that was his dream school. Very odd. I doubt money is a motivator. V tech is in a far better position than a and m for basketball 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Last tip unfortunately will find me in London.  It will be 3am Saturday morning....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Clocktoweraccords2004 said:

That’s seems odd. He left MU for VT because that was his dream school. Very odd. I doubt money is a motivator. V tech is in a far better position than a and m for basketball 

Buzz is from Texas and Texas A&M has more money than any other athletic department. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Clocktoweraccords2004 said:

That’s seems odd. He left MU for VT because that was his dream school. Very odd. I doubt money is a motivator. V tech is in a far better position than a and m for basketball 

He is from Texas. The pundits have him listed as a fav for the job.

If Shaka gets sacked then he gets that gig. He isn’t long for VT. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, brianstl said:

Buzz is from Texas and Texas A&M has more money than any other athletic department. 

Wow didn’t know that. 

Buzz isn’t that good of a coach to say screw the big east, and the ACC and go to the sec

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, jimbofive said:

@Westy03 and I are staying at the Hilton San Jose (3 min Lyft ride to the SAP Center) Thu/Fri night, unless some of you dirtbags can convince us to jam out elsewhere.

I'm getting in at 10:30 am Thurstday.  Lemme know who else is getting in early.

This was the team hotel last time we were in San Jose. Hopefully it is this time too, it’s looking like where we will end up also. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DirtyRican said:

Do the Hokies have a black jersey?  

Yes they do.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, thetorch said:

Yes they do.

Don’t know for a fact, but I think the better seed always wears white in the tourney. We can wear black.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, kshoe said:

Don’t know for a fact, but I think the better seed always wears white in the tourney. We can wear black.

Lest wear black all the way to the championship game

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...