Fall 2017 allegations against unnamed players (aka Situation 2)

DoctorB

1 hour ago, White Pelican said:

Time to fill up the comment section, let them know your feelings.  Maybe someone that does not read this board will take notice

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Billiken Rich said:

I don't know.  To a full boat, social justice warrior, wouldn't being African American be almost a mitigating factor?  

Not in this instance. For a full blown SJW, you'd be running circles in your head trying to decide who is more "privileged" in this instance, but Title IX is there to protect female sex assault victims, color of the man be damned. 

I think Rosenblom should now go into full attack mode on the race card.  This idiot lawyer came out and essentially said that the boys do not feel they did anything wrong because as men they did not know any better.  The lawyer seems to believe that there was no intent to violate the women because the men fully believed they had consent.  If she is going to use their gender as a disqualifying attribute to where they cannot have a valid opinion about consent to video tape existing, I would come right back at them about being white and rich means they do not have any ability to understand what consent is.

" Of course, the accused do not feel they have done anything wrong. This is completely understandable. They do not feel that they did anything wrong because they felt completely entitled to do what they did, as most who commit sexual assault do. They do not understand what consent means. "

Of course, the accusers do not feel they have done anything wrong.  This is completely understandable.  They do not feel they did anything wrong because they felt completely entitled to bear false witness and repeatedly make false statements about these young men, as most racists who have group sex with black men do.  They do not understand what consent means and that they cannot retroactively withdraw consent due to regret (even when it is group sex with black men).

12 minutes ago, Billfan7 said:

Yes, I remember that post.  Why?

So it would be all of next year and till middle of 19-20 for player #4? Totally blows. Seems so easy to get that reduced to time served plus a semester without much compromise on the victim side. 

4 minutes ago, almaman said:

So it would be all of next year and till middle of 19-20 for player #4? Totally blows. Seems so easy to get that reduced to time served plus a semester without much compromise on the victim side. 

I think the point was that the 4th would only be suspended for next season.

4 minutes ago, almaman said:

The suspension is from the school in entirety.  They are unable to be students at that time.  None of these guys is going to dropout for 1.5-2 years.  

They’ll just transfer, that’s what the SJWs want.  Since the rich white girl feels bad and her daddy is mad it’s time for the black guys to be sent away.

8 minutes ago, almaman said:

I don't think the 4th has time served

Someone thanked SLU for the decision they made in the comment section, makes me sick.

11 minutes ago, slufan13 said:

This guy is a prick

He just joined twitter on 1/26/2018 and has only tweeted about the situation in support of SLU's decision to suspend players.  Pretty suspect twitter account.  He is basically bizarro Tony Murkens with a shorter history on twitter.

So this statement confirms a few things for me: :

1.  The statement only attacks Rosenblum's choice of words regarding their (the girls) consent (or lack thereof) with the filming, but doesn't refute any of Rosenblum's comments about this being planned in advance by the girls or about this being consensual. I think we can officially put to rest any question of this being  sexual assault.

2.  It's pretty clear now that the narrative SLU and at least one of the girls are going to push is that taking videos/pictures without their "consent" was the reason for the suspensions/expulsion and that their punishment is justified. Clearly, SLPD doesn't believe a crime took place because, as Brian points out, good luck arguing any reasonable expectation of privacy when you plan an orgy in advance, engage in consensual sex with numerous parties, and are surrounded by six other naked people in a small room. 

as well as raises a few more questions:

1. Were all four players filming at some point with just one of them (the player expelled) posting the video to Snapchat? If not, these punishments make absolutely zero sense but I guess that wouldn't surprise me. 

2. what does the police report say? I'm curious to see if their original claims in the police report were sexual assault. As someone pointed out on here, who goes to the hospital at 2:30am because someone took a video of you? I'm curious to see if their narrative started shifting once the police started poking big holes in their stories. 

3. If their story did change, isn't filing a false police report illegal? So SLU frowns upon pictures and videos (even if it was determined to not be illegal during an investigation) and doles out punishments ranging from 18 months suspension to expulsion but looks the other way for Class B misdemeanors punishable by up to six months in the house of correction?

4 minutes ago, RUBillsFan said:

He just joined twitter on 1/26/2018 and has only tweeted about the situation in support of SLU's decision to suspend players.  Pretty suspect twitter account.  He is basically bizarro Tony Murkens with a shorter history on twitter.

Tony tweets about Kate Upton.

What irks me about this post about the "survivor" is that they only seem to be focused on the pictures/videos being taken. If that is the case, why are 4 punished and not just one? She probably said some phony bs like the guys all knew of the filming but she didn't blah blah blah...

1 minute ago, MattyMo213 said:

What irks me about this post about the "survivor" is that they only seem to be focused on the pictures/videos being taken. If that is the case, why are 4 punished and not just one? She probably said some phony bs like the guys all knew of the filming but she didn't blah blah blah...

What irks me is she labels the the players as perpetrators of sexual assault and the proceeds to only accuse them of actions that are not a crime much less sexual assault.  That should really upset anyone who cares about the issue of sexual assault.

i would bet at least one if not both of the other girls were snapping pictures as well as the boys.  otherwise, wouldnt the police have been more interested? 

HenryB and Schasz like this