Recruiting - 2013

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If I buy a powerball ticket the answer to whether I will win the lottery is either yes or no. 50% would not be the answer.

if you and I were the only ones that bought a ticket and we each bought one there would be 50% chance one of us would be the winner. As Charlie S painfully learned second place same as last, only one winner etc. But if MC becomes a winner that's a yes. IMHO there is a half a chance at least, that MC turns out to be a yes as a Billiken. If you get a chance drop us a list of all the 100% ers we've recruited over the years while I stare at my Larry Hughes NBA rookie card.

if you and I were the only ones that bought a ticket and we each bought one there would be 50% chance one of us would be the winner. As Charlie S painfully learned second place same as last, only one winner etc. But if MC becomes a winner that's a yes. IMHO there is a half a chance at least, that MC turns out to be a yes as a Billiken. If you get a chance drop us a list of all the 100% ers we've recruited over the years while I stare at my Larry Hughes NBA rookie card.

Its a far cry from saying the Crawford will be a "Yes" as a Billiken and saying that there is a 50% chance he will be better than Kevin Lisch, one of the better players in SLU's history. I believe Crawford will be good, but calling it a toss up that he'll be better than Lisch is ludicrous at this point.

I think he will make some team very happy. He looked pretty good the times I saw him.

I agree. From what I could tell, he got some decent minutes as a freshman.

There's another guard transferring from Mizzou, but he's no one I had heard of.

Read that Saintil's favorite was St Louis and that he couldn't mention the other schools in play. That tells me he's waiting for another big school or two to "clear spots". It would be a great get for FF, but I wouldn't count on it,

Read more: http://fairfieldstags.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=general&action=display&thread=626&page=3#ixzz2PMc00K6L

Bradley. Really? We are losing out to these type of teams? That disappointing.

Are we sure we were recruiting him? I never saw anything official - just rumors...

Are we sure we were recruiting him? I never saw anything official - just rumors...

Fair point. I think I've only read we showed interest.

Also not sure if he was mentioned on here but, "4/3/2013 - JUCO PF Leslee Smith (6-8, 250, 2★) has trimmed his list, and removed Saint Louis from consideration. - Per Rivals"

Fair point. I think I've only read we showed interest.

Also not sure if he was mentioned on here but, "4/3/2013 - JUCO PF Leslee Smith (6-8, 250, 2★) has trimmed his list, and removed Saint Louis from consideration. - Per Rivals"

I don't want a girl named Leslee on my team

I don't want a girl named Leslee on my team

and apparently a quite fat girl at 250 lbs! :lol:

and apparently a quite fat girl at 250 lbs! :lol:

Might be a good recruit if we were starting a powderpuff football team though

SLU has a new 5 year program for a MS in Athletic Training. The student will get a BS in Exercise Science

So that's like kinesiology

https://www.slu.edu/athletic-training

It's a new major and the primary clinical site for the training is Chaifetz Arena. Seems like a good fit

Good thing about D. Knight is that he a one of the realist dudes you will ever meet.*

Daishon Knight@DaishonKnight3 Jan

Look in the mirror, And seen the realist dude I ever met in my life

*according to this tweet from him on 3 JAN

Good thing about D. Knight is that he a one of the realist dudes you will ever meet.*

Daishon Knight‏@DaishonKnight3 Jan

Look in the mirror, And seen the realist dude I ever met in my life

*according to this tweet from him on 3 JAN

It'd be better if he looked in the mirror and saw a werewolf.