Recruiting - 2013

NC State, Miami, and Pitt are all in the mix for Alabama transfer Trevor Lacey, per multiple sources. Two years of eligibility remaining

hoping he likes what he sees from PITT. maybe this will help us with the nova kid sweepstakes.

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys, when I first heard this I was EXTREMELY pissed as I figured Jolly would fill our void of Wiggins not committing to the Bills as so many expected. However, it then hit me that Jolly is going to prep school to have another year to improve so that he can give us 4 straight years of awesome bball.

Don't worry all - Jolly will be here soon. And also don't stop printing those jerseys cause we are gonna need a lot of extras!

I live 6 mi from Jolly's house you want me to stop by and let him know we want him?

I demand we sign a recruit today. I am not going to put up with this any longer. How many schools have signed a kid in the last week. Why can't we be as good as they are. We as fans have to demand better.

I blame the A10 refs if we don't.

All I gotta' do is hang out by Tyler's at Southlake Town Center and he will eventually show up. Then I'll express all the desires of this message board to him and it won't be weird at all.

I prefer dusk to dawn lights personally. Though I despise compact fluorescents generally for their slow warm up times, it is not a problem in this usage. Any standard two flood-light setup can be run for pennies a day. There are smaller versions of course, using other cfl configurations. You should contact your local neighborhood hardware store.......

I saw JC showing some recruits around Metro Lighting over the weekend. neither of them seemed into the compact fluorescents either.

Judging by The Twitter it seems Yacoubou, Jesperson, and Abell are all at home. I'm guessing we should hear something soon?

Jesperson tweeted to a UNI player on May 4th "let's get it" after the UNI player referenced him coming to UNI. I'm guessing that's why people have felt UNI is the leader for Jesperson. However, that was tweeted before he took his visits to SLU and USC.

Onwuasor was supposed to commit to a school today, but he's probably waiting on Tennessee to figure out what he's going to do.

Abell wants us to talk to God. So we've got that going for us, which is nice. However, Mike Lepore started following Remy Abell on Twitter but he doesn't follow any of the other possible recruits. He also started following Lancona right before he committed. I'm going to assume Abell is now a lock. <_<

Yacboubou is playing some open gyms in NYC.

This was what I found out while watching the Bulls blow it.

-----

Edit: Man after reading what I just wrote I feel like a huge creeper.

Marc Skelton @Coach_Skelton 15h

Thanks to @MartyMar_20 and achraf yacoubou for stopping by the gym today

At first I thought this might be something about the Pitt visit Yacoubou was supposed to take this week, but Skelton is a high school coach in the Bronx, where Yacoubou is from (though he didn't play for Skelton at his current HS).

Here's proof Saintil can dunk:

Hakim Saintil @HakimSaintil20 36m

When I banged it all crazy lol jk pic.twitter.com/J6oVkb4L4P

OK, the Jodi Arias saga is almost over. It's time we had a signing or two. New news.

Once again the old codger gets it wrong. The lack of any news is due to the IRS scandle. All our recruits are tea party members.

Since it looks like RO did not do a LOI will he have to sign a financial aid agreement if he comes here?

All transfers sign financial aid agreements. For the purposes of transfers it doesn't really make a difference that the signing period is over.

not necessarily. as part of the stipulations of every division one basketball scholarship contract, one must extricate oneself with no outside help from whatever enclosure might be constricting said person. this is not true of preparatory school recruiting. they could have easily flown someone in to tip over the wash basin for jolly so that he could get out and attend their school. i assume this is what happened, unless there were abnormally high winds in tixxxas today.

you fuoks thought i was talking out of my ass about jolly, didn't you? "oh, that's silly, a strong tixxxas wind had to come along and blow jolly out of his wash basin so he could graduate hike school. yeah right..." well, it seems that's exactly what happened. who is the one that is doing the talking out of the buttholes now? the tornado probably carried his ass right through the front door of his little dumbshit school for tall people like gotdamn judy garland.

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/texas-tornadoes-granbury-photos-video-121304415.html

you fuoks thought i was talking out of my ass about jolly, didn't you? "oh, that's silly, a strong tixxxas wind had to come along and blow jolly out of his wash basin so he could graduate hike school. yeah right..." well, it seems that's exactly what happened. who is the one that is doing the talking out of the buttholes now? the tornado probably carried his ass right through the front door of his little dumbshit school for tall people like gotdamn judy garland.http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/texas-tornadoes-granbury-photos-video-121304415.html

So what you're saying, Jimbo, is Mr. Jolly will be playing for U of Oz? Cripes, he'll be a first teamer on the All Munchkin Conference squad for sure.