Recruiting - 2013

These are the last two posts about where Remy is at now, again from Verbal Commits

RT @TheXavierPopes: Also, former Indiana guard Remy Abell now down to Xavier & St. Louis for his transfer. Should decide within next week o…
RT @musketeerreport: Remy Abell has canceled his visit to St. Mary's. He's considering Xavier and St. Louis right now. Keep an eye on our m…

Seems to me St. Mary's is out.

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i just read this tweet

Kent Spencer @WHAS11Kent 1m

Remy Abell says despite cancelling St. Mary's visit... All three schools (Saint Louis and Xavier) still in the picture. Hopes to pick soon.

don't know how reliable this guy is

Yeah, he was also the last guy saying Remy was "on his way" to St. Mary's today when everyone else said it was cancelled.

does it mean something that tanner lancona just retweeted something that randy onwuasor retweeted

in terms of randy coming here

They've been doing that for a while. A couple of us savvy board members started the trend by tweeting both names at once, saying they'd round out a huge class.

does it mean something that tanner lancona just retweeted something that randy onwuasor retweeted

in terms of randy coming here

That's what I was thinking.. Hopefully.

We will find out sooner or later, for better or for worse.

We already know its worse since we arent getting Jolly...

This is the last tweet by Remy, from Verbal Commits:

Prayer is the most important conversation of the day. Have you talked to God today?
I am not bringing the vastly unpopular topic of religion back into play but that is what he says.

All SLU fans talk to God everyday.

I think it's 50-50 between slu and uc riverside on RO honestly and he likes both teams so much he can decide which to pick that's my theory could be wrong could be right

you can look at it either way. or not.