Recruiting - 2013

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm fairly certain the vast majority of us knew who Old Guy was talking about.

It is preferential to just say that some dude said some sh!t about someone in regards to something. Actually getting the person's name, or correcting someone about a name, right will just lead you to being known as a know-it-all, or even worse, a bizzleboy! ;)

It is preferential to just say that some dude said some sh!t about someone in regards to something. Actually getting the person's name, or correcting someone about a name, right will just lead you to being known as a know-it-all, or even worse, a bizzleboy! ;)

shout out to you too Bizzleboy

Who the fcuk is Ben wexler?

who the fuok is jack knocknason??? how is it that i'm able to cull two pertinent ernest borgnine clips in one day and biondi can't even sign two commits in one day? what a gotdamn butthole show...

I know HusakAttack will be devastated, but it appears that Jolly is going to prep school at Blair Academy in NJ:

https://twitter.com/B_jjolly/status/334516152082505729

The good news is that he found his way out of the wash basin.

not necessarily. as part of the stipulations of every division one basketball scholarship contract, one must extricate oneself with no outside help from whatever enclosure might be constricting said person. this is not true of preparatory school recruiting. they could have easily flown someone in to tip over the wash basin for jolly so that he could get out and attend their school. i assume this is what happened, unless there were abnormally high winds in tixxxas today.

not necessarily. as part of the stipulations of every division one basketball scholarship contract, one must extricate oneself with no outside help from whatever enclosure might be constricting said person. this is not true of preparatory schools. they could have easily flown someone in to tip over the wash basin for jolly so that he could get out and attend their school. i assume this is what happened, unless there were abnormally high winds in tixxxas today.

Jimbo, Kamy Lafavers. Get on it. I'm throwing you a g.d. softball with that last name too.

And Jolly's twitter username is "beej". Jesus, two softballs for you.

not necessarily. as part of the stipulations of every division one basketball scholarship contract, one must extricate oneself with no outside help from whatever enclosure might be constricting said person. this is not true of preparatory school recruiting. they could have easily flown someone in to tip over the wash basin for jolly so that he could get out and attend their school. i assume this is what happened, unless there were abnormally high winds in tixxxas today.

nope, wind's only 15MPH in southlake today, i'm thinking Blair Academy sent a giraffe tipper down this morning to grease wheels...

http://www.intellicast.com/Local/Weather.aspx?location=USTX1283

I was initially worried about HusakAttack's mental health with this announcement, and thought it might be a good idea to place him on suicide watch. However, obviously Jolly is going to prep school in order to balance out the classes and will be coming to SLU next year. Obviously. Hopefully, HusakAttack can wait it out a little longer before getting his Jolly fix.

I was initially worried about HusakAttack's mental health with this announcement, and thought it might be a good idea to place him on suicide watch. However, obviously Jolly is going to prep school in order to balance out the classes and will be coming to SLU next year. Obviously. Hopefully, HusakAttack can wait it out a little longer before getting his Jolly fix.

Guys, when I first heard this I was EXTREMELY pissed as I figured Jolly would fill our void of Wiggins not committing to the Bills as so many expected. However, it then hit me that Jolly is going to prep school to have another year to improve so that he can give us 4 straight years of awesome bball.

Don't worry all - Jolly will be here soon. And also don't stop printing those jerseys cause we are gonna need a lot of extras!

Guys, when I first heard this I was EXTREMELY pissed as I figured Jolly would fill our void of Wiggins not committing to the Bills as so many expected. However, it then hit me that Jolly is going to prep school to have another year to improve so that he can give us 4 straight years of awesome bball.

Don't worry all - Jolly will be here soon. And also don't stop printing those jerseys cause we are gonna need a lot of extras!

We'll market him as the Jolly Blue Giant.

Do those losses at the end of games count? Just checking.

I don't want a kid who couldn't find time on a team that wouldn't finish in the top half of the a10 last year.

That's a silly question. Any knowledgeable sports fan would know that answer.