Our 2016-17 returnees

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Where does the Hines hate come from? He has played outstanding basketball for a walk-on. I doubt we bring in 4 (?) new recruits before next year.

Hines was walk-on quality the last 5-7 games. Ok for a sch only if not needed.

Is Roby in the picture?

Bartley doesn't look happy in this photo either. Maybe that's just his game face.

Some people just have that look. I've been told I always look pissed, even when I'm in a perfectly fine mood. While I may look like a complete a§§hole, I am actually the most pleasant person any of you on this board could ever meet.

Let's get serious about this business will you. We will not know how well Bartley, Crawford, Welmer or Gillman are likely to perform next season. They all have had injuries, in the case of Bartley and Crawford, the nature of the injuries appear to be chronic and not likely to fully heal, not while they are engaging in competitive play. Gillman and Welmer may heal their injuries completely before next season but neirther has played in a competitive D1 or A10 setting a whole lot. Welmer has yet to play his first D1 game in formal competition. We need people that can carry the load if we are going to do better next year. Unfortunately the two players that have left the team were both perfectly healthy and capable of playing at their full capacity. Ford has a lot of work to do. In my opinion, Hines is not the problem, the problem is the team's injury load level and the lack of Welmer and Gillman playing experince.

Let's get serious about this business will you. We will not know how well Bartley, Crawford, Welmer or Gillman are likely to perform next season. They all have had injuries, in the case of Bartley and Crawford, the nature of the injuries appear to be chronic and not likely to fully heal, not while they are engaging in competitive play. Gillman and Welmer may heal their injuries completely before next season but neirther has played in a competitive D1 or A10 setting a whole lot. Welmer has yet to play his first D1 game in formal competition. We need people that can carry the load if we are going to do better next year. Unfortunately the two players that have left the team were both perfectly healthy and capable of playing at their full capacity. Ford has a lot of work to do. In my opinion, Hines is not the problem, the problem is the team's injury load level and the lack of Welmer and Gillman playing experince.

BOOM! On target. Roby was hurt most of the second half of the season also, wearing a splint on his thumb when not hooping.

I'm guessing the guys in this picture are returning.

R-hTBDz0_normal.jpgCoachTFord5

Officially 1 week today as a Billiken...LOVING IT!Another great workout in the books! GO #BILLIKENS https://t.co/c0Zv70n5Dx

4/6/16, 6:43 PM

Weird - looks like someone photoshopped Jolly's face and shoulders into this picture.

• 2 weeks later...