Recruiting - 2016

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Forget about next year - if we have a fair season it will be with the players we have or someone who comes in to give us a little boost. My eyes are on the following year so transfers are fine with me if they can play.

Yeah, I am willing to let next season play out in the hopes of seeing a significantly upgraded roster in 2017. Who knows, maybe a few of the returning players will prove themselves as capable players to build with (Bishop and Welmer are the two that come to mind).

Yeah, I am willing to let next season play out in the hopes of seeing a significantly upgraded roster in 2017. Who knows, maybe a few of the returning players will prove themselves as capable players to build with (Bishop and Welmer are the two that come to mind).

We still need to land something for this upcoming season. Can't bear to watch what happened this past year again.

If Jolly is still on the court I'll spend every game getting sick. These are problems that need answers now.

Anyone else see an unusual photo to accompany this tweet?

https://twitter.com/WNBasketball/status/716064510277079040

Anyway, Foreman would indeed fill a hole for us.

Maybe an unhappy Rutgers fan did that, they are pretty tough out east.

That account appears to be just a new aggregate that inserts ads into every tweet that doesn't have an article link.

Wait, so is D.J. Foreman a gay white man with a traveling show or not? (apparently the show is not at all what the image made me believe it was beyond it being a gay white man)

The Charlie Moore race got more crowded, with Iowa, Illinois, and Georgia Tech all officially involved. Other suitors: SLU, VCU, Cal, Memphis, Pitt, DePaul, Wisconsin, Northwestern, Purdue, Mizzou, Arkansas, Alabama, Miami, Oklahoma State, and SMU.

The Charlie Moore race got more crowded, with Iowa, Illinois, and Georgia Tech all officially involved. Other suitors: SLU, VCU, Cal, Memphis, Pitt, DePaul, Wisconsin, Northwestern, Purdue, Mizzou, Arkansas, Alabama, Miami, Oklahoma State, and SMU.

Yeah he isn't coming to SLU....