GDT: SLU vs dayton

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, RiseOfTheBillikens said:

We boo'd Travis Not sure who else did. 

Skipped going to this one. Watched on TV.

Back in the day there's no way my dad and I skip a SLU home game. These are times of tribulation.

I think Dayton is a solid at large recipient.  I hope Richmond wins A10 tournament and at least A10 will have 2 decent teams in NCAA tournament.

The NCAA tournament will be fun if we have a new coach already secured.

gabriel and BLIKNS like this

1 hour ago, slu72 said:

How does a team get out rebounded 3-1? Unhead of. 

Well for one reason our centers play at the head of the key 20  instead of near the basket.  Considering how bad shooters all three are that's stupid.

Dayton I think had their managers, some pep band guys and an usher in playing final minutes and Travis still had starters in. Pathetic. Guy is all smoke and mirrors, total fraud and a joke. Can’t wait to see how Fake Hair Frank spins this one tomorrow for his buddy Travis! 

Soderball likes this

Just now, majerus mojo said:

The not taking a TO to get Hargrove a standing ovation seems bad, but also they had a whole ceremony planned in order to celebrate him so let’s not get carried away 🥴 

Other schools manage to do both.  You know, since half the fans will leave at 10:00 to go home.

2 minutes ago, TRN said:

Other schools manage to do both.  You know, since half the fans will leave at 10:00 to go home.

It just seems like such a “Twitter” thing to be upset about. If you really cared about giving a standing ovation at the end of the game you would just stick around for the ceremony…? 

1 minute ago, juniorbill76 said:

If you don’t let your walk-ons play the last minute of the last home game behind by 20, when do you? 

When you’re putting lipstick on a pig you leave your starters in to make the game appear closer than reality.  It’s happened many times this year.  It’s very poor form when other teams empty the bench and you try to cut the final lead down.

Soderball likes this

2 hours ago, stmdragons said:

First time all year I’ve been legitimately upset with an officiating crew. That flagrant on Bruce was so weak. 

That was not called a flagrant foul, it was called an intentional foul. The ref that called it immediately made the "crossed arms" signal for intentional.