GDT: SLU v. Wyoming

SluSignGuy

SLU Men's Basketball Game Notes & Information
Game No. 4 Saint Louis (3-0) vs. Wyoming (2-0)
Date // Time Thursday, Nov. 16, 2023 // 1 p.m. (CT)
Location Conway, S.C. (HTC Center)
Radio KMOX 1120 AM (Bob Ramsey, Earl Austin Jr.)
TV ESPN2 (Robert Lee, Randolph Childress)
Stream WatchESPN App
Live Stats StatBroadcast
Series History Tied 1-1
Game Notes Saint Louis | Wyoming

Steve can plagarize again!

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Was planning on watering my hole at a local watering hole for this game but my 5-year-old ruined it by coming down with a fever. However, if anyone has any enticing game plans this may be a good opportunity to teach her about self-sufficiency. 

9 minutes ago, Slu let the dogs out? said:

Was planning on watering my hole at a local watering hole for this game but my 5-year-old ruined it by coming down with a fever. However, if anyone has any enticing game plans this may be a good opportunity to teach her about self-sufficiency. 

Kids her age in China already working making the shoes our players wear you think they stay home after a pangolin won-ton gives them a fever? No they got things to do. Give her some ibuprofen and get out to Applebee's ($10.99 burger, chips & salsa) and kick back with some Dollaritas. Life lessons

13 minutes ago, gobillsgo said:

Manyawu, from KC that averages 16 and 10.  Would’ve been nice to have that on the roster.  

Sounds like a transfer candidate to get closer to home next season. 

30 minutes ago, gobillsgo said:

Hopefully Zhang is ready for a few more minutes. They’ve got some decent bigs, including a freshman, Manyawu, from KC that averages 16 and 10.  Would’ve been nice to have that on the roster.  

Imagine how Indiana State feels.  Manyawu committed to them after his junior season where he came off the bench, then decommitted from them a year later after he led his high school to the state title.

1 hour ago, Cowboy II said:

-any word on Meadows?

Today's PD article acknowledged his back tightened up in the last game.  No word on status.  Let's hope that Mike, Hughes (knee), Thames (ankle and cramps) and of course Zhang (knee) don't aggravate their medical issues with 3 games in 4 days.  

The article also said our two freshmen centers will continue to get small doses of minutes.

3 minutes ago, HoosierPal said:

Today's PD article acknowledged his back tightened up in the last game.  No word on status.  Let's hope that Mike, Hughes (knee), Thames (ankle and cramps) and of course Zhang (knee) don't aggravate their medical issues with 3 games in 4 days.  

The article also said our two freshmen centers will continue to get small doses of minutes.

LOL

1 hour ago, dlarry said:

Decision time is looming. Do I follow along while working and listen to the last 10 minutes on my commute home or do I try and avoid the score and watch it on DVR when I get home. 

I vote DVR.

17 minutes ago, billikenbill said:

I vote DVR.

That’s usually what I prefer but I need to make precautions before going that route. 

1. turn off phone notifications

2. Let people know I’m watching it later so I don’t get text messages

3. make sure the car radio is on a non sorts station 

4. cross my fingers nobody out of the blue tells me the score.

4 minutes ago, jonny karate said:

If on espn 2 does that mean it's on espn+ even you don't have espn2. Asking for my sensi 

Saw it listed as an upcoming game on ESPN plus. Not sure why all games on the deuce aren’t shown on plus, but it looks like this one is.

2 hours ago, gobillsgo said:

Hopefully Zhang is ready for a few more minutes. They’ve got some decent bigs, including a freshman, Manyawu, from KC that averages 16 and 10.  Would’ve been nice to have that on the roster.  

We still have an hour left before game time for the NCAA to clear Ezewiro.